STRONG NUMBERS FOR DESANTIS!

Some more indications of Trump slippage and DeSantis gains in the new YouGov poll:
The new poll does contain several warning signs for Trump. For one thing, he continues to trail Biden 45% to 42% in a head-to-head matchup among registered voters — despite Biden’s glaring vulnerabilities. For another, a majority of registered voters (53%) now say — in the wake of the House select committee’s high-profile Jan. 6 hearings — that Trump should not even be allowed to serve as president again, due to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. And even though Trump voters are not openly disparaging their party’s leader in the way Biden voters are, they are hardly unanimous in their support for him.

Case in point: While a narrow majority (again, 53%) of Trump voters do still say he would be the GOP’s strongest candidate in 2024, that means that nearly as many of them say either that he would not be the strongest candidate (21%) or that they’re not sure (26%). Likewise, when given a choice, most Republicans and Republican-leaning independents don’t actually say they want Trump to be the 2024 nominee. Against “someone else,” for instance, just 48% choose Trump, while most either select the unnamed alternative (39%) or say they’re not sure (13%). Against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (35%), even fewer pick Trump (44%); more say they’re not sure (20%).
nationalreview.com/corner/another-national-poll-another-strong-showing-for-desantis/

Attached: Untitled.png (804x673, 756.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dbn4i7_CFIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's political suicide to go against Trump for 2024. Desantis needs to bide his time, keep doing good things for Florida as governor and run in 2028.

FLORIDA MAN

>zion ron vs zion don
lol

Attached: zion ron.png (747x420, 51.26K)

do people really still believe politics is real?

Let’s get one thing straight:
If trump runs in 2024 then he’s the nominee, absolutely no one significant would run against him. BUT if he does not run, then Desantis may be the nominee. So it’s really useless to compare how they’re both polling against each other because there’s a 99.9% chance they won’t even be competing

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-100529.jpg (1440x1564, 398.42K)

I'm not voting for JewSantis

I refuse to let him run for president before we get constitutional carry.
I will use my newly founded mental abilities to prevent him from running.

BASED FLORIDA MAN

>SHAREBLUE COPING
DESANTIS IS CATHOLIC

catholics aren't Christian. Christians are only in the real Church.

Attached: anorthodoxpilgrim-20220802-0001.jpg (1198x834, 193.1K)

Don't care, still voting DeSantis. Trump shat the bed after he lost reelection (even if it was dirty business) and made as big and public of an absolute retard of himself as possible. It's even his fault we had this shitty "inflation" bill passed because he himself fucked the GA special elections and lost 2 winnable senators.

Trump did a lot of good things and then decided his best path to another run was to fuck everything and everyone he could possibly get his fragile ego around. If he runs I hope he gets embarrassed again by losing to DeSantis because he deserves it for fucking up so monumentally.

Attached: legs 16.png (2060x1282, 3.67M)

Joker-tier

Attached: 275215EB-4C17-466B-AF46-D23D9AC8481F.jpg (735x1102, 85.83K)

youtu.be/dbn4i7_CFIM
>votes for this instead

TRULY WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

IS THIS THE MOSCOW HE IS FROM
BECAUSE ITS MOSCOW NOW

Attached: BtssUwACcAA_Qyj.jpg (600x400, 85.79K)

Deantis is zionist scum. I'm still voting Trump.

>Trump should not even be allowed to serve as president again
>He broke the rules of democracy and so now he shouldn't be allowed to lead even if the people want him to

JUST COPE FOR
>HE WILL WIN SO WE HAVE TO STOP HIM FROM RUNNING

I agree with you. Trump shot himself in the foot after the election, but he's the type of retard to run as a third party, split the vote, and we'll get an AOC/Buttigieg regime. I'd rather have DeSantis continue to fire pro-trans district attorneys in FL for another four years to avoid that.

Bye /ptg/

Get another jab fascist

FLORIDA WORLD 2024

BUCKLE UP BUCKERINOS

Attached: 87bf08s70fsdf.jpg (1024x1024, 87.72K)

HE'S A JEW

Attached: 1643010197469.jpg (300x480, 36.11K)

>you will live to see ptg and pdg face off

That may be true, he's petty enough to try and split the vote BUT I think he's afraid of embarrassing himself and wouldn't.

Good to see hes already been putting in the work to get elected

Attached: desantis.jpg (1280x720, 150.29K)