People talk about school shootings like they’re a real problem but they’re not at all...

People talk about school shootings like they’re a real problem but they’re not at all. You literally have a better chance of being struck by lightning then knowing anyone that was there during a shooting. An absolutely minuscule less then 1% amount of gun fatalities can be attributed to school shootings in the US. Realistically speaking there is no great need beyond what the media tries to gin up for ratings to totally change our society in order to stop it. Nor would any of there proposed solutions actually work.

The reason these shootings happen are because there are a significant subset of amoral loner anti social young males that care nothing for others or themselves due to various economic and social influences in our atomized secular society. This subset is attracted to shootings because of the fame and notoriety it provides with no significant consequences. They perceive themselves as getting back at the world and making themselves powerful, while their worst case scenarios are they die quickly from a bullet to the head, spend life in prison (possibly get out on parole when they’re elderly), or maybe even get the chair after years of court battles if they’re in the right state. These obviously aren’t fates one would actively seek out but for a retarded teenager it might seem like a price worth paying in order to get back at everyone they perceive as wronging them.

Now there are two ways realistically that I see which could solve this problem.
>1. Cut down on the number of young males that develop to become likely to commit school shootings
I think this would be completely possible but it would necessitate a level of revitalization of American middle class communities both socially and economically which our leadership class would never allow so that’s off the table.

>2. Make the punishment for the crime more famous then the crime itself.
See pic related. Or we could do crucifixes. Either way make death not the punishment but the release from it

Attached: 4BC5B189-608C-4293-9314-5A272AA26698.jpg (736x756, 233.54K)

Ok.

They don't want solutions though, they just want to ban guns and call it a day.

Those punishment just won't happen now days. That's just how it is.
It is strange and odd that guys in their 20s are deciding to pick up a gun and kill endless amounts of people.
Very odd.
I also notice none have children or are married. Again, makes you think.
AND 99% they're on some medication for anxiety or depression.
Again, odd.
Almost as if all those things combined will 100% cause a shooter.
So, if a man is in his 20s, Single, Childless, and Medicated(or self medicated), this is a perfect recipe for a shooter.
And to think these types if guys are literally everywhere.
Sad. But that's just how it is.
Really fucked up world, but that's how it is.

What cannibal corpse album is this?

8th amendment, pablo.

Your solution is pretty cool and um useful

Was that pic written by an absolute retard or what. Nigger tier grammar.

>You literally have a better chance of being *struck* by lightning then *knowing* anyone that was there during a shooting

doubt. if the average person knows 20 people (highly conservative estimate) then 20 times more people are *struck* by lightening than injured (or arguably given the phrasing simply in a school) that has a shooting

i don't believe most of these tortures existed. it's more kike lies to pin brutality on white men.

The Persian did my pic :/

You don’t get how big America is.

Da sociopaths dindu nuffins.

>they just want to ban guns and call it a day.
LOL, no. They want to ban guns and then do terrible things to the populace which would cause the populace to use said guns.

In the future historians will write about how Americans would slowly overdose their criminals drugs until horrifying withdrawal symptoms set in, then would deny the miserable criminal any access to the drug just to watch the confused and drugged retard unwittingly kill themselves.

Us constitution prohibits it unfortunately. Although i think i could make the case that the victims family beating them to death is neither cruel nor unusual.

>degenerates filled with expensive honey and expensive milk
>somehow survived for weeks while being eaten alive
Yeah, it's fake.

The only way to stop school shootings is for every sheriff to arrest FBI when ever they enter their county.

I believe they and many other terrible tortures existed, the only difference is nobody thinks of it as torture.

In the future psychiatry will be considered witch hunt teir social abuses, pharmacies will be considered degenerate halls of drunken stupors, only yesterday we said cocaine was medicine, only today we lament that police hide it in your car if you let them. Exactly one year ago every pleb in the world was pressured to seek out experimental irreversible treatment for some odd sniffles.

The cruelty of humans has a hard limit, and that limit is 2 more weeks.

So your solution to a hellish crime that has appeared in the last decades because society has turned into a hellscape is to punish people more hellishly?

Punish the perpetrators more hellishly yes. If they knew op pic was gonna happen to them I doubt school shootings would be a thing at all.

Unironically if we brought back public hangings & crucifixion's crime would go down. Imagine how demoralized a criminal would be if he sees a fellow gang member or family member slowly dying on a cross.

Attached: 1612656738028.jpg (480x361, 14.74K)