Keeping up with the joneses

Is this girly gay phenomenon strictly American? Where does it come from?

Attached: 9C9C6F75-976B-4408-9044-37BA2C1A2D81.jpg (1125x571, 794.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=phonelosers HOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rich jews have no taste or understanding of architecture
cool it with the anti-semitism OP

MMH is a fun read desu

The effeminate "critique" cope captions are gayer than anything in that corporate sales director shit pile

not political and youre shitting on this giamt hosue? id be so luky to have that.

The one who wrotes it is a woman

Writes*

Qed then

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP WITH YOU

ASSERTING DOMINANCE OVER TERRITORY
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE MCKING OF THE SUBDIVISION

fpbp. they shouldnt just be throwing money at something if they have no idea what theyre doing

Keeping up with the joneses relates to culture/ financial attitudes

I fuckin love mcmansion hell

it's a females blog, a woman is writing the captions

it comes from an inflated sense of entitlement mixed with low self worth and inflationary spending.

People that live in those kinds of houses very rarely do any work that justifies living in such opulence. usually they are involved in banking (so getting free money from thin air in exchange for collecting slaves for the bank or some other illegal activity).

people that live in places like that SHOULD be peasants, if alive at all. they overvalue their entitlements, but deep down lack inner worth.

Only women can care about something so superficial. Men focus on themselves and mind our own business

>Men focus on themselves and mind our own business

this really isn't true for all men. there are lots of men that do very much care how powerful they look and constantly need to be in control of everyone else. perhaps many of them are motivated by the desire to impress women, but regardless of why they do it, there are indeed those men that just always have to outdo everyone and assert dominance.

The bigger and fancier your house the more you get nailed by the property tax jew.

Is this an example of gynocentric behavior? The sense of intitlement and competiting with neighbors over best looking cars and biggest house? You’re definitely right about them not understanding or appreciating money. We started with Calvin preaching frugality and now we’re here.

I remember hearing from a Finnish user that they don’t really have this goofiness which I think matches with having an individualist egalitarian culture. The elites created this aristocratic effeminate mindset and it plagues the upper middle class.

If you don’t mind me asking, are you female?

Agreed. Most of the time other men are not going to notice this posturing as it is usually done in a very subtle way. They pretend they don't care, but when their perceived competition is not present they will sometimes reveal this.

In my experience men who are so deeply focused on these things are secretly very effeminate, jealous and emotional, often much worse than the average woman. It is also rude to ask someone's gender on an anonymous website, pls refrain from such conduct.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!

Boomer men and middle-upper class men are uppity as fuck and give way too much credence to their boring cookie-cutter HOA lawns.
Listen to all the people this dude talks to during prank calls and tell me they aren't overly obsessed fuckwads youtube.com/results?search_query=phonelosers HOA

Euros had expressionist architecture since like the 1920s which totally precedes American postmodern monstrosities by like 50 years.

Attached: Einsteinturm_7443a.jpg (824x616, 288.26K)

>It is also rude to ask someone's gender on an anonymous website, pls refrain from such conduct.
I meant no disrespect, I just thought it would add to the user’s perspective but I understand it can sound intrusive so I apologize.

> In my experience men who are so deeply focused on these things are secretly very effeminate, jealous and emotional, often much worse than the average woman.
I remember reading on how some people are individualist in the sense that they don’t want to hurt other peoples individuality while others are individualist in the sense that they don’t care about other peoples individuality, and the latter sounded more like narcissism while the former was more of self respect and self reliance. I think “toxic femininity” involves the latter, narcissism and always trying to show off to other people. Of course like you mentioned, men can actually exhibit these toxic feminine traits despite not being female, while not all women exhibit this behavior as well. I think it’s a combination of trophy wives caring what the other moms think (toxic femininity) and weak egotistical men who are secretly effeminate as you said.

Based af fr fr no kikes