Why is America retarded?

Why most the foolishly go against the grain just for the sake of being different.
>Most popular sport their own bullshit non-global game
>Uses metric
>Uses Fahrenheit
>One of a kind retarded gun laws
The list goes on and on.

Attached: Most popular sport by country.png (7192x3318, 2.11M)

Pointlessly shit thread

You're colonized by mutts and play their retarded fag game. Your opinion is not relevant.

And you are? Ah yes, hiding your flag because you are from a shitty european nothing country whos greatest mention is how fucked they got by Germany or Russia

>Most popular sport their own bullshit non-global game
as it should be. you should all have your own local sports
>Uses metric
occasionally. it can be useful
>Uses Fahrenheit
it's better for describing weather and temperature feel.
guns should be allowed but I agree we need a few more restrictions

And Japan's modernization is based on European ideals. You should be licking the feet of Europeans mutt lover.

I meant to say DOESN'T use the metric system

we do though. not everywhere but it is used. primarily in stem fields

I'm talking about everyday you intentionally obtuse idiot

We like doing our own thing. You should learn to appreciate us because the world would be less diverse if we did everything the same way you did. I noticed some other countries' most popular sport was baseball, an American invention.

Attached: 1fb18cae1ac164385cf6ce697ece0ba12ab3668d4f21f21d7b74f5625a07d654.png (378x415, 128.17K)

you have no idea what you're talking about. most things have metric as well as imperial units on them nowadays. the average american uses a combination of both systems.

COPE! NOBODY used metric in day-to-day life in MUTTMERICA why are you lying?

I'm not having sex with you

Attached: superiority.jpg (707x490, 40.83K)

A least basketball is original. American football is just a dogshit copy of Rugby.

metric system is retarded. people say how many cm they are with a 3 digit number. if u like the metric system in america youre a dweeb and probable faggot, same with soccer youre a girly faggot that cries and fakes injuries

japan never modernized based ''on european ideals'', they modernized AGAINST the West and European ideals. Check out how Japan obliterated Russia in 1905, western colonialism in WW2, and is now replacing the West as the main cultural hegemon. Plus history is a continuum, retard. There is no ''civilization starts here'' moment, you got your shit from others and refined them as much as we do.
Plus you are gay and futureminoritypilled, nobody sees you as an example anymore, you are the laughingstock of the world.

>Russia
>Western
AHAHAHAHAHA
>is now replacing the West as the main cultural hegemon
Yeah the country that depends on the Mutts for defense is a cultural hegemon.

Tsarist Russia was western since Peter the Great, and was correctly seen as a european power, which is why the russo-japanese war was lauded as the first modern victory of an ''asian'' power over an european one. The war in fact precipitated the fall of the Romanov dynasty and turned Russia into an asian/eurasian power.
Japan and Germany are getting armed to the teeth for the future where America no longer exists.

AHAHAHAHAHAH
THE RUSSIAN ROYAL FAMILY WAS WESTERN NOT THE FUCKING PEOPLE YOU DUMB RETARD. AMERIMUTTS ARE RETARDED. THE TSARS SPOKE FRENCH DOES THAT MAKE RUSSIA FRANCE? YOU'RE RETARDED.

>THE RUSSIAN ROYAL FAMILY WAS WESTERN NOT THE FUCKING PEOPLE YOU DUMB RETARD

That's exactly what I was talking about, lmao
This division between the westernized elite that turned Russia into a western power and the russian people is what enabled the bolshevik revolution in the first place, after the european Tsar was discredited following the war with Japan.

I lived in Euroland and know your systems and schemes, let's give this a whirl.

>Most popular sport
Eh, it's just rugby with more nogs and rules and padding so they feel safe enough to get multiple concussions on a regular basis. It's "the" sport here but it and its cousins are just an anglo thing as well.
>Think you meant to say imperial
Much better for guestimating shit when you go below a meter if I'm honest. In my head I use meteres and kilometers by default but then feet and inches below that, because trying to guestimate in cm is a pain in the ass.
>Uses Fahrenheit
Much more useful for warmer temps, Celsius obviously is simpler all around but you can feel the difference between 72 and 75F and Celsius does not reflect that properly enough. It's another thing where up until 20C my head is in Celsius and then from 70F onwards is Fahrenheit. I don't know why we don't just use both though, because unlike metric where I feel it would confuse our niggers and retards to have both, I don't think Celsius would.
The "retarded" thing you're pointing to is just because our nation wasn't founded on the fact that we happened to be here the entire time, it was founded on ideals. Very individualist ideals, because a lot of our ancestors came here when their government fucked their life up.
Your nation's identity doesn't play a role in gun control. It does here. That's why a Euro thinks "just take the guns away" is super simple, and most Americans do not. Euros like to oversimplify a lot of issues in the US that come down to individualism beyond guns too. Really, you're just on the other side of the graph in hierarchical thinking and egalitarianism, and incorrectly think that this is the only perspective because it is all you know. Not surprising when there was nothing but monarchies and groups of very homogenous people for a very long time.
Stop assuming this one thing, and a lot of things about the US will stop confusing you.

before 1905, Russia (through its rulers) saw itself as le great white power bringing western civilization to yellow Asia, after it it saw itself as an asian/eurasian power whose main goal is to fight le evil West and dismantle it completely. That is your future, mutt, have a great summer while you can and enjoy General Winter (again).

fuck sportsball and fuck america