Redpill me on this rally in Charlottesville. What really happened here...

Redpill me on this rally in Charlottesville. What really happened here? I can't research it because Wikipedia and every source claims it was some LE NAZI rally and I find that kind of hard to believe.

Attached: Charlottesville Rally.jpg (1484x1009, 310.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Charlottesville-Untold-Inside-Unite-Right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a fed honeypot that enticed dumb conservatives to join by presenting it as a rally for "free speech on university campus" or some shit.
Fed agents do le nazi dance for the media, and then the counter protest magically appears to beat the fuck out of the dumb conservatives that got bamboozled into it.

it's kinda wild that people are looking for a place to belong in something as vague as "being white". The more I learn about my ancestry the more I hate how the culture of my ancestors has been diluted into this trash american culture of "whiteness". We used to have rich culture. So did you people that came from ireland or the nordic countries or germany. and now it's gone. just replaced with a bland corporate whiteness

It was promoted heavily by Richard Spencer and Mike Peinovich of TRS. If you're looking for feds, those are your guys.

Richard Spencer led a torchlight march the night before the main event. A few antifa hastily showed up and got surrounded by the Nazis, then the march ended. I don't think there were any major injuries.

Attached: cville.png (1200x800, 1.28M)

Yes.

That's not what the court documents showed.

Neo-nazis had a protest on one side of charlottesville.

Leftists had a protest on the other side.

The police made no effort to stop them from fighting, and instead appear to have directed each protest into each other.

Antifa hailed as heroes and the left has their 4 year long whataboutism story to harp on about. Incredible what glowniggers are capable of.

it was basically a collection of fed cells around the south west coming together to create national outrage around white supremacy
aka it was a glowie operation

Organized in coordination by Ukrainian neo nazi groups for honeypot and well poisoning and hopefully to convince some of those guys to travel to Ukraine to fight.

Thomas Rousseau from Patriot Front, linked up with Ukraine israel funded nazi groups when they were called Vanguard. James Alex Fields did the deed that same day.

Attached: 1659324710428113.png (901x720, 1.55M)

south East sorry

Same guys

Attached: 1652837217688.jpg (1280x720, 342.13K)

why is that wild? When your city/country are being flooded with brown people obviously you find more solidarity with other whites, even if you're Scottish and your neighbor is German you have much more in common with them than with some Punjabi brown person.

False.

because it's bullshit. my culture is the history of my people. I'm not giving that up for some globalist idea of "whiteness"

Look for the Heaphy Report. Official, commissioned by Charlottesville itself. I think there’s a lawsuot against the city, don’t know. The police chief resigned, but he should be in jail.

Well we’re not fighting for variations of Maypoles anymore, but survival.

I had to move cville, it is two hours from DC do the math niggers.

Gimme a break. Beware of poisonous tongues, they’re pretty good.

You should hear Spencer’s rant at the betrayal - nearly insane.

No, the globalist idea is that brown people are just as foreign to you as white people because "You're irish and that white guy is German that's the same amount of difference as Irish to Chinese is"

That was the next morning though, to be clear.

We have to keep it nice and simple for the soft goy bird brains!

This is literally a leftist talking point under the veneer of White nationalism. Who do you think you're fooling?

Well who are your people? All Americans, red and yellow black and white, or white Americans, the descendants of pilgrims and pioneers?

There are zero neo nazis in that area. You may see some trump supporters every now and then that's about it. The mountains are cool. And so are the Vineyards. Mostly a ton of left wing tourists. The whole surrounding area is kind of purplish. I'm new maybe I'll stumble upon on these nazis hopefully one day lol.

You fucking amerimutt nigger. Did you just insinuate that the Sonnerrad is ukranian? Holy shit, kill yourself retard.

Dicklet whitecels had to March for small white dick rights. They’re fed up with white women only going for blacks and Latinos

They made it hot. No one was using it until they resurfaced it and started using again in 2014 when the war started. If you use the black sun you're basically part of a Jewish/Soros/Obama psyop.

Attached: 1646101723345.jpg (1280x720, 286.33K)

Join NJP and find out :).

He's right though in a way. "Whiteness" is some vague identity that all white people have. It's literally a word invented by the left to group every distinct white culture into one easily targetable entity. It goes from "white people's complex and rich history makes it hard to target any one individual white person" to "white skin means punch the nazi".

Instead, embracing individual cultures and then unity along racial boundaries makes more sense. Similar to the way mexicans have la raza and the white mexicans and brown mexicans both have distinct cultures but one "identity". When people celebrate whiteness it's always some hillbilly nazi larper fantasy bullshit. It's never a cultural celebration.

buy the book - amazon.com/Charlottesville-Untold-Inside-Unite-Right/

Basically, it was a rally to protest the planned removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. The purpose was to "unite the right" and have far right/alt right, libertarians, and mainstream Republicans all in one place to defend American heritage.

The main issue is that the local law enforcement, controlled by leftist Mayor and city council, purposefully sabotaged the event. For example, antifa was not supposed to be allowed to interact directly with the right wing protesters. They had a permit for the UTR rally, and the city government had a legal obligation to ensure that their 1st amendment rights were protected. Just like in years past you'd see cops guarding KKK rallies one day and black panther marches the next day.

Except the cops were told to stand down and they said fuck it, they didn't establish barriers where they said they would, and the barriers they did establish actually funneled the right wing protesters directly into the area in which antifa was counterprotesting.

Antifa attacked them, and there were some street battles. This was then portrayed in the media as evil right wingers going on a rampage culminating with James Fields killing someone on purpose for being a leftist. The truth is, if you watch the video, the cops didn't do their jobs. Fields was trying to leave the area, but the street he was directed to go down was filled with protesters. They started hitting his car with baseball bats, some of them had semi automatic rifles, so he hit the gas to escape, and a fattie got scared and had a heart attack. Because of that, they sent him to jail for literally 400 years

It's a prison colony with prison rules. I'm team White because no one else will ever be on my team or ever be able to have a significant and deep level of solidarity. You can say whatever you want about it not being real but that's fine, White skin is only a part of it. The second part is to fight for it, fight for your people and their space/place in history with the second part being far more important than the first.

>Charlottesville
Is it pure coincidence or do you think there's more going on in there...

Attached: 1266172_full.png (270x270, 79.42K)

? Concentric circles of loyalty + allyship. What’s so hard to understand? You choose a size that’s a) under attack (all of Europe + America, ie ‘whotekind’) b) big enough to have a chance of winning.