What's actually in this bill? Isn't it over 700 pages?

What's actually in this bill? Isn't it over 700 pages?

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-214353_Opera Touch.jpg (1080x1780, 309.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democrats.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/inflation_reduction_act_one_page_summary.pdf
documentcloud.org/documents/22122279-inflation-reduction-act-of-2022
democrats.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/inflation_reduction_act_of_2022.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More brrrrrrrrrrrrr

A royal ass-fucking

More Inflation. More taxation by IRS on everyone. It is created to squeeze everyone bone dry in a few years to prepare for//2030

it's a barrel of pork

Post link to the bill, stupid

What's the use if you can't read it in its original Hebrew?

One page summary: democrats.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/inflation_reduction_act_one_page_summary.pdf

tl;dr - minimum corporate tax rate of 15% so companies like Amazon can no longer pay 0% tax, funding from tax goes to wind, solar projects to reduce energy costs (coal and gas is very expensive right now), caps on pharmaceutical prices so medicines cost less

wow just in time for the first day of autumn this coming september! once the bill is implemented it will stat getting cooler! thanks biden!

Amazon will still pay 0% tax, only smaller corps without lobbying power will pay more.

> documentcloud.org/documents/22122279-inflation-reduction-act-of-2022

bump

so not a bill to fight climate change. it's a bill dems can use to say they support working families during the midterms. because dems allow people to infer that tax hikes on the rich means that money will go into their poor constituents pocket

I doubt that, there's also 85k new agents being hired by the IRS (after Trump gutted it) to enforce the new policy

9 TION.—In addition to amounts otherwise available, there 10 is appropriated to the Director of the Bureau of Indian 11 Affairs for fiscal year 2022, out of any money in the 12 Treasury not otherwise appropriated, $220,000,000, to re- 13 main available until September 30, 2031, for Tribal cli- 14 mate resilience and adaptation programs. 15
>$220 million for muh natives

>minimum corporate tax rate of 15% so companies like Amazon can no longer pay 0% tax,

Amazon doesn't pay 0% tax you fucking retard. They pay with one or two years beforehand to reduce administrative costs. The reason many ''evil corporations'' haven't paid taxes on some years, is because of the tax cuts have a retroactive effect.
If a business payed 100 million dollars in taxes beforehand for the next two years, and then turns out one year cutted it's tax in half, that means they have 25 million dollars in credit to their favor.

From Wikipedia summary
Rent seeking
>15% minimum corporate tax on companies with over $1bn in income. estimated at $313bn
>Prescription drug price reform and Medicare drug price negotiation estimated at $288bn
>money to IRS for increased enforcement predicted to net $16.7bn from 1% excise tax on stock buybacks $73bn
Spending
>money for 3 more years of ACA for $64bn
>energy security and climate change $369bn
This includes provisions for oil, gas, nuclear as well as wind/solar.
>drought relief $5bn
This will be used to let Arizona to fallow their fields for a few years.
>Deficit reduction $306bn

My bad, their effective tax rate is 6%. The amount of mental gymnastics conservatives are willing to do to justify corporate tax avoidance is olympic level

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.59.53 am.png (1400x468, 330.02K)

>money to IRS for increased enforcement predicted to net $16.7bn from

It's to beef up the IRS and to intentionally create more inflation and an inevitable recession.

Taxation takes money out of the economy which by definition cools inflation

Detailed instructions on how to suck cock

Cause OP has monkeypox
democrats.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/inflation_reduction_act_of_2022.pdf

Government waste creates inflation. You need to pay attention.

the policy against Goyim owned businesses?

Attached: PATTON.jpg (1280x770, 175.38K)

>I doubt that
Because you don't know tax code, which hasn't been materially changed by this bill. Amazon will do as it does.
>there's also 85k new agents being hired by the IRS (after Trump gutted it) to enforce the new policy
They'll be used to rape middle-class crypto holders.

Hopefully when Trump gets into office he'll downsize the IRS into the dirt.

Taxation isn't theft, it is terrorism.

That's a lot of mouthwash

>crypto holders
Oh no, literally who cares lmao

The surface statement is they want to crack down on tax evasion and those are their estimates for how much money has gone uncollected.
But we'll see how true that is.

>I love taxation

>My bad, their effective tax rate
>The amount of mental gymnastics conservatives

I love how your first line is '' Ok I was wrong but instead of rethinking my POV and considering I may be wrong on some other stuff I will just move the talking point to be offended at the next thing.

Must be amazing never having to take responsibility of being wrong huh ?

>tax rate is 6%.

And this is because ''evil corporation'', or because bullshit tax deductions and the crap USA tax code allows them to do so ?

Seriously, the fact you imbeciles think Corporations in the USA can commit tax fraud is fucking hilarious. The IRS would probably pursue someone living as a homeless and moving from town to town if he owed them five bucks, and you think a corporation that owes them millions in taxes can just decide not pay ?

>to do to justify corporate tax avoidance is olympic level

No, but rather than fucking everyone with more taxes and fucking the USA's competitiveness worldwide, how about burning the Tax code and getting rid of all the bullshit it has ?

bill was funding for 89k more irs agents to go after middle class to try and get as much money as possible. this bill essentially starts the civil war.

When you're paying 25-35% and corporations do accounting tricks to pay 0-5%, yeah, I love them being forced to pay their fair share and so should you

My "fair share" is 0%, faggot. Fuck taxes.

>I love them being forced to pay their fair share

Define what's a fair share, explain why is it fair, and how you objectively reached that conclusion.

> Revenue Service to provide taxpayer services, including pre-filing assistance and education, filing and account services, taxpayer advocacy services, and other services as authorized by 5 9 U.S.C. 3109, at such rates as may be determined by the Commissioner, $3,181,500,000, to remain available 12 until September 30, 2031

> other financial crimes, to purchase and hire passenger motor vehicles (31 4 U.S.C. 1343(b)), and to provide other services as authorized by 5 U.S.C. 6 3109, at such rates as may be determined by the Commissioner, $45,637,400,000, to remain available 9

This, it's all BRRRRR with some of the BRRRRR promising to be a net money saver. There is no way that happens though. All of the money they give to the IRS, for example, will just be spent auditing more middle class people for no reason, helping more tax attorneys get payed, but not guaranteeing more revenue.

Corps don’t actually pay taxes dumbass. They just pass all that on to customers.