This will help us sell our product!

What is it with the preponderance of Blacks in TV commercials? Don't they know Blacks don't use cleaning products or savings banks?

Attached: Gain Commercial.png (601x412, 519.04K)

>da numba 5 comes wit 2 free sides?

>sheeit nigga dats all u had 2 say hunny!

Is she made out of chocolate pudding?

Advertising is more effective on black people and women

lmao that gain commercial has been on for years.

she's talking to some balding emasculated white onions man wearing a woman's apron.

They're trying to help build a false image. Like false consensus building, they're deliberately attempting to reshape the image of niggers as
>Way more common than they are
>Way less violent than they are
>Way more affluent in general and able to afford shelling out money on higher ticket items even whites view as luxuries
Even my boomer parents notice it. On separate occasions, my mother and father asked "Why does every damn commercial have black people in it? And why are the black men always paired with a white woman?"
A lot of normal people are fed up with the bullshit. My dad and I read the Lord of the Rings when I was in elementary school (in fact, it happens to be the first real book I read on my own in first grade), and he's absolutely apoplectic at what Amazon's doing to it.
>Why are (((they))) making all the elves niggers, user?
>Tolkien had very detailed descriptions of them, and they didn't look like that
>They didn't look like that at all, user
Nigger fatigue is real, and it's spreading

Attached: 1590981399602.jpg (960x960, 74.72K)

EY IT'S DEY TIME AIGHT
IT'S DEY TIME AIGHT
AIGHT
IT'S DEY TIME
AIGHHT

>They're trying to help build a false image. Like false consensus building, they're deliberately attempting to reshape the image of niggers
What do we call this? Jew Washing?

They are maintaining their ESG score.

Attached: 1653235110719.png (592x762, 388.6K)

It’s a humiliation ritual whites are forced to endure.

Go to any fortune 500 company website. Tell me what you see.

>Go to any fortune 500 company website. Tell me what you see.

Go to any fortune 500 company website. Tell me what you see.

>Go to any fortune 500 company website. Tell me what you see.

I don't know. But it's extremely obvious that they're doing this shit on purpose. Maybe something like
>Racial Rehabilitation

LMAO WTF

>Racial Rehabilitation
No. The jews are just trying to use brute force to make their herds of goyim animals get along peacefully.

It's easier for them to run the farm if there's no fighting between the sheep, goats, cows, and donkeys.

>No. The jews are just trying to use brute force to make their herds of goyim animals get along peacefully.
It's a bit more insidious than that, I think. It's pissing off too many people for that to make sense.

Attached: 1473961389913.png (824x684, 349.92K)

That’s just what a strong and empowered woman looks like. Now get the safe and effective vaccine and stop complaining about the transitory and necessary period of inflation. Experts are asking us to trust the science and see that the media is not brainwashing you — and that’s a good thing!

Pretending black people act just like white people is easier than fixing the way black people act.

It’s a religion to the leftists. Whenever they see a Spottemgottem video their eyes just cross and they shut down. Humorously, the same people will claim to judge all races equally and trash the Island Boys for doing the exact same thing.

There is a reason Tide is locked up at the ghetto store and Gain isn't. Gain sucks and has no value.

My theory is that blacks are not a threat. When I see white guy, he's competition and probably an asshole as well. Blacks are not a threat whatsoever.

Perhaps that's why all white guys are usually slobs or bumbling onions dads.