The white mindset

We have all heard the line about humanity mixing into one brown race, now consider the psychological impact of that. It subconsciously teaches white people that they won't even be around in the future so any subversion against their group is no big deal. If anything, it accelerates the inevitable... like putting a suffering animal out of misery.

>Whites are pure
>Whites will only dilute over time
>Whites are therefore doomed and should just give up

Mathematically, recessive white traits can't be mixed away. They trend towards 25% and 50% of a local population, but never 0% once in the gene pool. They can lose ground, but they also GAIN ground. Everyone focuses on the dilution, the reduction, the loss. It's so bad that everyone forgets that recessive traits can and do SPREAD, like when America reached 50% blue eyes.

The thing to keep in mind is that white traits can dilute, but they can also spread

Attached: fug.jpg (500x500, 65.88K)

Whites have weak genes and stop being white as soon as they're mixed at all. One drop rule backfiring on your ass, enjoy it.

calm down pedro I aint reading all that shit

Most nonwhite and part-white people want white partners.
>TFW the "weakest" is more desirable than you

Every leftist platform
>that will never happen, you're crazy and bigoted for even suggesting that
>okay it's happening a little bit but it's completely limited and the benefit still outweighs, if you weren't so paranoid and bigoted you'd see that
>okay it's happening widespread, but that's actually a good thing and you deserve it

Wrong lmao stupid bug
Herbs for chang infested threads

>great replacement is just a theory, goyim
>stop having kids to reverse climate change, goyim
>birth rates are too low, goyim. we must import millions of spics and niggers into your country, goyim.

Two comments back-to-back trying to convince readers that extinction is inevitable. What does this mean?

it means you don't know how to fuckin read, nigger.
At no point did I suggest that, only pointing out the goalpost-moving.
Kill yourself retard

>t. race who's entire class hierarchy distills down to how light your skin is

Global Brazil/Favelamerica as a pattern means minority rule of elites, their manager caste (guess who), and then the globohomo future mutt race forming their classless meme society. Managers and mutts kept in check by regular currency collapses/generational wealth deleting events so the surplus managers can be filtered into the mutt caste and the most useful mutts trickling back up into the lower echelons of the manager caste.

What really is going to happen is everyone stops producing and violence ends up on the doorsteps of the elites who stop being elites. History isn't cyclical but it does rhyme. Utopia/end of history is an antihumanist goal and rather than be permanently ruined like rats in the mouse utopia experiments their resultant autonomous violence response is channeled by higher emotions like vengeance.

Attached: 1656759274272.png (594x496, 37.87K)

Seems like everyone wants to convince whites that it either will or is happening and that's the only future. This is a psychological trick that must've been thought up in some lab

You will stop existing in this world once you die. Do you think that you will care about race/nationality in eternity?

He's right. Whites are defined as completely European. The two main non-white ethnic groups in the US, hispanics and blacks, are hybrid races. They can be light skinned hispanics, or light skinned blacks, but they're not white because society has defined "white" as only having European DNA

Childless AND individualistic. The perfect goycattle

why do dark skinned humans take the knee to the light skinned all over planet earth for thousands of years? is it simply ugliness vs beauty?

>>t. race who's entire class hierarchy distills down to how light your skin is
I'm going to ignore your poor English skills and inability to see outside of the American racial mania because that's typical for mutts and instead point out the fact that you call Meds non-white just for having a drop of Arab blood in them. Nordicists always lose their own arguments when it's revealed that the "whitest" people contribute the least.

So I can have children with my Asian girlfriend and that don’t cause the white race to go extinct. Got it. Maybe now you can stop shilling white roasties to white chads that want to breed non white women

Even mixed black people consider themselves half-white these days. Technically they are. They can't claim full black

>Favelamerica
that's a good one. i'm stealing it.

Our children can die before us. Death is the only guaranteed thing in this world. Do you think that you will stop existing after you die? Do you want to?

This is a religious Christian holy war not a race war

Attached: Solid Christian .jpg (720x842, 133.23K)

Hispanics in the US are 65.1% white, and even american niggers are 24% white.

>think
I know I will and I don't care because I adventure and produce

Kill yourself then and get it over with.

You must love your existence then since you haven't killed yourself yet. Do you believe that justice and personal accountability are good things or evil things?

I don't own my life so it's for me to decide when I can die.

OP is a known shill. See:

Lmao just noticed this post. Funny how mentioning that being mixed race means you're not white offends Americans the most. Really activates the almonds.

We have a fine saint for the mixed race peoples

Attached: Mixed race saint.jpg (720x1207, 151.94K)

Saint Martin pray for us

Attached: Saint Martin.jpg (503x637, 92.09K)

Mixed is often part-white

>t. living seethe skin lightening products are the biggest sector of the global cosmetics industry
Your entire culture, regardless of which type of foreigner is under that leaf, is defined by your lack of whiteness. Something your women claim for their (not your) descendants through miscegenation.

Past 1/16th they'll swear up and down and call themselves white, just like the 100% pure Catalonian larpers in the middle-upper classes of every south American country and the growing number of "white hispanics" dropping the hispanic. End of history doesn't work. The return to a 2 class system under a globalized population implicitly trojan horses the return to indelible characteristic based caste hierarchy. One where you're at the bottom of the "equal" and will spend your UBI on skin lightening cream.