Domina (Game)

Ladies and gentlemen, I come here to beseech all of you to come to the aid of Domina; a steam game developed by a true patriot and legend: Dolphin Barn Incorporated. The game has been review bombed by filthy Redditors and bots and the developer are being mistreated by the Steam Moderators themselves. We must all do our part... purchase and positively review the game ASAP to support the developer!

As Dolphin Barn Incorporated themselves said: "TAKE OFF THE FUCKING MASKS - Next time you're at the grocery store, try showing a woman your face. Be confident, unafraid of the LIES -- you might get a girlfriend. Women like confidence. Women don't like dudes who cover their faces in fear. What are you afraid of? Getting laid? Grow up." Here is his Twitter @tehbignic

Do your part! Be confident! Fight the lies! Come to the aid of Domina and maybe you'll get laid.
store.steampowered.com/app/535230/Domina/
reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/wi0ras/the_domina_dev_is_back_at_it_again/

Attached: Domina.jpg (616x353, 81.47K)

Bump

Attached: 1623779451271.jpg (705x720, 79.88K)

Wow, this game has barney in it

Attached: image_2022-08-07_214025251.png (300x168, 33.49K)

imagine review bombing a game because of the creators opinions

Attached: 33333.png (813x821, 883.28K)

Just bought 20 copies

Nice, only $11.49, I'll get it soon. Glory to the SPQR.

Attached: SPQRPepe.png (1000x1000, 222.36K)

Hey chud Circumciser, enjoy not feeling anything during sex/masturbation except some pressure when you finally cum after 45-60 minutes of rough and fast action

Attached: 1620174872017.jpg (799x767, 72.38K)

I kneel if true

Yeah I remember this. A bunch of do-nothing leftoids review bombing it out of spite like they did with Factorio.
Pretty funny when they do this then claim russian bots and trolls are review bombing the stupid lugenpresse slop they like.

Beg like a man and I might throw a copper your way shill.

Oy Vey goyim! I'd greatly appreciate you helping out this dev like a boss! Happy Honoka

If they are getting fucked by Steam then why do they not give customers a way to buy the game that isn't Steam, retards

Have it already, but now I will be playing it and leaving an honest review, which he needs. He was flagging them as fraudulent, yeah, but the mods won't stop it. Looks like I may need to stop using steam all together and start pirating again.

They said unless steam does away with obvious shit reviews, he will. Same thing happened to Scott Cawthon (Five Nights at Freddies dev) and Factorio guy, if you have even a remotely non-left view, you get review bombed.

I already have gladihoppers so I'm good

Idc so much about it because the dumb ass put it in the patch notes. I find it annoying when libtards do that kind of shut so I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say I'm okay with this either

>if you have even a remotely non-left view, you get review bombed.
They'll unironically complain about a weird political rant in some patch notes and then try to financially ruin the developer.
These people are psychotic and need to be bullied.

enjoying sitting on the center with a fence post up your ass faggot?

Already have it. I’ll have to play again and leave a review explaining how I’m an unvaxxed chad and have had many girlfriends.

He had patch notes about trannies and inverting your dick not making you a woman too.

>I'm not gonna be a hypocrite
The words that killed America.