Can appalachia be economically revitalized?

What would put money back into the pockets of locals (that is feasible)?

Attached: appalachia.jpg (458x481, 105.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGiFpJC9LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cant access their natural resource wealth
>brain drain to surrounding established areas
no, they can't be revitalized

Send me. I’ll have it turned around in a week.

Attached: F0C9603F-F53C-4DB8-8ABD-4BBEFF941F73.jpg (1024x576, 41.73K)

What are you gonna do?

based right wing whites from new england moving, aka people like me
>clean
>smart
>sensible
>not lazy
basically that region needs an influx of whites who are not nigger tier or globohomo

We don't want your money or your presence.

They could have went Colorado-route and invested in Tourism.

ewww boston is smelly

Why does Appalachia have such a high rate of dick mutilation?

Attached: 2022 circumcision rates map.png (5285x3512, 950.55K)

Being one of the last white areas of the U.S. in the 2050s will have its benefits.

Attached: circumcision rates by state chart.jpg (1000x1161, 441.7K)

i have a good friend who was born and raised in west virginia. family owns a shit ton of valuable land on a fucking mountain. but because they are nigger tier whites, they squander, waste, piss away, and mismanage their assets. he loves his family but left because they are such dumbass knuckleheads

all cities suck, but appalachia needs some upper echelon whites who are also based and redpilled. a rare combo which is why it's a pipe dream

God, I hate my parents for making me part of the 10%

Get the white trash out of the region and it might be able to be saved.

The same thing all successful revitalizers do
Remove Jew
Remove Nubian
Enjoy prosperity and peace

Intervene

Revitalized implies this shithole was vitalized in the first place

Hillbillies have always been poor on account of being in the fucking hills. Lower access to waterways and shitty hill roads = poor.

I mean during peak logging boom days, yeah.

Appalachia trail attracts a lot of hippies. They have stores right on the trail now with all their trendy shit.

do you live there?

Stealing resources isn't economic vitality.

n-no, but I visit a lot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGiFpJC9LM

Yeah remote work will lead to the population moving back home.

I bought 12 acres in WVa

If we could combine the scotch-irish clannish nature and rebelliousness with german work ethic and industriousness they'd be unstoppable.

This, they've squandered they posterity for cheap trinkets instead of building a sanctuary in the hills.

I ask because the same threads been made for weeks. Are you fishing for ideas or is this just another slide thread to you.

>anglos are not ethnically german
they are genetically basically identical

which county?

I just like visiting and appreciate the scenic beauty. I mean no harm.

You need to have incentives for businesses to convene there AND have young and productive people move there to start families.

Unfortunately there is no historical precedent for any of this in the Appalachian region so you would need to create it out of thin air, which could take generations if influential/wealthy people do not hop on board. What makes Appalachia unique and desireable so much that people are willing to start fresh instead of just move to a well established city like Atlanta, Richmond, Philadelphia or New York?