Germans are fucking weird

Germans are fucking weird.

15 years ago when I was in high school, we had a couple German exchange students. Maybe a dozen friends and I were having a bonfire with these German kids, relaxing, smoking cigarettes, and drinking beer.

Then all of a sudden one of the German kids starts ranting about earwax, then he takes a flashlight and goes one by one to each person checking inside their ears to see if they had too much wax. He said my ears were “beautiful” because I had cleaned them recently, but a few other people got chastised for having dirty ears.

It was bizarre. Is this normal in Germany?

Attached: 6935D9FD-574E-41AD-AF92-E1C95D9C79CE.jpg (750x1000, 72.76K)

leave em alone, germans are great

Attached: 1659229260422687.png (460x365, 354.23K)

we all had ear wax inspection day, user

earwax inspection day, never heard of it? must be because of all the earwax.

in all seriousness, you okay?

Attached: 1658555195119567.jpg (480x562, 57.55K)

wait until u hear what they do their desks at uni

don't tell me you've never had your earwax inspected
anyway, post ear

Do you have any idea how many troops were lost to ear infections on the Eastern Front?

You are not supposed to interact with germans, smile and be relaxed around them but keep the distance. They are very weird.

Attached: SEGA_Forever_-_Space_Harrier_II_-_Art_1505124452.jpg (1024x500, 588.3K)

they sometimes read things get obsessed and let their autism take over

I used to enthusiastically clean my ears with cotton sticks but after plugging my ear shut with the wax for 3rd time and having to visit a doctor I decided to give up on it. Never looked back. Clean ears aren’t worth being deaf for a couple of days.

I learned from reading Eli Weasel's Night that Jewish corpses burn at a different color from goyim bodies. This is impart due to the different style earwax Semitic people have as well as the blessings they receive as God's only real humans on the Earth. Your German friend was looking for crypto jews.

germans are fucking weird and their respect for useless rules is pathetic

when i lived in belgium i had 5 german coworkers and basically they have no life except when they go on vacations to spain or italy.

Being german is basically the most boring fate one can have.

Im pretty sure they imported tons of shitskins just for the drama and will kill them once they get uppity

what wrong with this?

i also regularly check my friends and family if they have wiped their asses correctly (according to TÜV and DIN standards)

Attached: flachspüler.png (679x842, 125.79K)

Cotton swabs just push the wax deeper into your ear canal. You have to use something like the U bend of a paper clip to get the wax out. And never go to far into your ear canal, or else you might damage your ear drum.

Attached: Refashioned-bent-paper-clips.png (764x342, 174.85K)

The hilarious thing I've found about Germans while I've been travelling is that they're all anti-Semitic without even realising, it's always the Germans who tell me they get pissed off by the Israeli travellers, or are trying to tell me they know that this guy or that guy is an Israeli without even knowing where a person is from. It amuses me deeply because they aren't trying in the slightest to be that way

>Im pretty sure they imported tons of shitskins just for the drama and will kill them once they get uppity

we would never do such things, user.
we love those guys.

Attached: bdee50a4b77bf0d85d79d5524268637b-imagejpeg.jpg (511x559, 44.81K)

Water bulb is the way to go unless you've ruptured your eardrum in the past.
t. tried paperclips and q-tips, went deaf in one ear for weeks, and the water bulb fixed it

> Cotton swabs just push the wax deeper into your ear canal
That’s basically what the doctor told me. Cotton swabs are a scam. He had to use a tool like you’re showing but also a real big syringe to wash the broken up wax out.

>>Germans are fucking weird.
years ago when I was in high school, we had a couple German exchange students. Guess what shithead? When people drink, they do weird things. For instance, there's a guy walking around today, who twenty years ago, instead of nutting on your whore mother's face, he creampied that dumb bitch.

Confirmed for the dreaded, 'American'. You dumb fucking mutt. How can Germans be weird because you ran into two cunts? Fucking nigger brain faggot.

Earwax candle. Don’t use a fucking paper clip lolll

Germs love order bc disorder repulses them. I can’t wait for them to finally stop being cucked and start wiping out shit skins. We will be rooting for you.

>t. seething canadian faggot

They were once Nazis, so yeah they are pretty weird LOL

We had one that we took egging from cars. He popped up from the back and egged a nog and than kept screaming hysterically "I hit a nigger shit, I hit a nigger shit!" Hope you're doing well Dirk, you crazy fucking kraut!

i work for a german company and i fuckin love germans. they write everything down, have great structure, make great decisions - but they have a particular autism about them - i think thats why they lost ww2 - they lost the media/story war. they thought being truthful and right waas the most important thing.

the americans are always seething and trying to not be told what to do no matter what - for good or bad things, they just want to do what they want no matter what

>It was bizarre.
You got lucky it wasn't anus inspection time. If it is not wiped correctly, germans will be furious