Why can't I legally discriminate on age?

I'm hiring for a software developer position. Why the fuck am I not legally allowed to value a 25 year old over a 45 year old?

Attached: 24306752305.jpg (275x183, 6.71K)

Because laws are made by the people, and that is what was decided. You could just as easily ask why any other dumbass law exists.

based and civics-pilled

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Berkeley CS in 1982, and I've been involved in numerous feature adds to Gmael, and I have over 300,000 confirmed lines of code in Apache. I am trained in fullstack development and I'm the top coder in the entire Google development office. You are nothing to me but just another muggle. I will hack you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can Dedos you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with the command lines. Not only am I extensively trained in Java, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Github and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

A 25 year olds work ethic sucks dick. A 45 year old is too old. A 35 year old is your best bet. That’s actually how I got hired for my last job.

25 year olds have no value.
Now help me find out why this damn computer has a lock on its numb.

Whatever you learned in 1982 is outdated, obsolete and antiquated….also why merge the navy seal copy pasta? It was perfect the way it is. Lol, no need for boomer roll play.

I am the employer. I will do what's best for my business. I will discriminate on age.

Hire me. I won't report you

Because we live in a society user.

The entire legal system is a Ponzi scheme made by boomers for boomers.

>Why can't I legally discriminate on age?
you can, you just cant say thats the reason out loud

>I will discriminate on age.
That’s fine, just don’t say that part out loud. No one cares otherwise.

Clearly no company follows those laws unless they are retarded. Hire whoever the fucking you want

Say your refuse to hire them because they’re a Biden supporter. Unless you’re in California it’s probably not illegal to discriminate based on political opinion.

Kek

It's a unenforceable law. The gov is fucking virtue signaling to boomers

*an unenforceable law

How can it even be proven someone wasn't hired because of their age. What a dumb virtue signal law.

why give any reason at all? do businesses normally call you and explain why they didnt hire you?

Because they’ll challenge it and set precedents that we can use against them later.

they'll challenge me giving no reason? on what grounds?

No I meant that’s the purpose of explicitly telling them it’s because they’re Biden supporters.