Do Millenials Really Believe in Manmade Climate Change?

Can they all be this dumb?

Attached: climate_hoax.jpg (640x349, 78.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climateviewer.com/2014/03/26/cloud-ionization-electric-rainmaking-laser-guided-weather-modification/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's just boomers in the senate.

They were conditioned to believe this from birth.
>By MARXISTS who took over the education system via the Teacher's Unions.

Yes, most people, not just millenials, are stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1659333518782557(2).jpg (2048x2048, 306.52K)

this

They've been pushing climate change/global warming as long as millennials have been alive, of course they're going to believe it.

Yes, as long as the newspapers, TV, and reddit tell them how to behave and what to believe, they will always believe it. But I noticed that trust is slowly eroding away. Too bad it will be too late for them when right wing death squads legit become a thing.

boomers and whatever the generation is called that is currenty 14-24ish

Yes, they talk like its the Anti-Christ coming. They just think the world will end.
I ask why they were in school if the world was going to end, and I got nothing.
Robots aren't programmed to answer the question.
I always just tell people "I'm ready for the end" when they talk about end of world climate change bullshit.
That usually makes them shut the fuck up.

Not when we’re doing this kind of weather modification on this kind of scale.

climateviewer.com/2014/03/26/cloud-ionization-electric-rainmaking-laser-guided-weather-modification/

KEK

Attached: AC1A8AC7-8F0B-4305-AAB7-697172B54361.jpg (300x213, 14.15K)

See this is what you conservative fucks get wrong. There is no belief in climate change. There is belief in God. The difference is one is proven science and the other is about faith. You don't need belief or faith in climate science. It is happening. Now what you choose to do about it is your political belief. See I know climate change is happening but I don't care. I don't deny truth. Same as I don't deny children are killed in school attacks with guns. I just don't believe that should stop me from owning guns.

Not this one. Climate change? There's always been climate change. Deserts used to be fertile land or seas. There are areas of fertile farmland that were covered in glaciers. Volcanoes can black out the sun. To think that insignificant little humans can cause any lasting change is pure hubris.

>animals go extinct because of people
>no lasting change
Pick one

Climate is clearly changing regardless of if you attribute it to natural cycles, irresponsible human activity, or a combination of both.
Climate change has always happened regardless anyway, although we certainly haven't been helping the matter with our activity.
Blaming it all on man is idiotic.
Saying it doesn't exist is idiotic.
Weather and temperature are different than they were, new viruses have thrived as a result, and various areas are being impacted with drought, wildfires, etc.
Everyone arguing about it stupidly from one side or the other isn't going to change or improve anything.
It's just shit we have to deal with in the limited ways that we can, so everybody put on your big boy pants and fucking deal with it.

"It's hot out"

It's usually hot in the summer. Nigger.

Attached: 1652063705880.jpg (1300x1733, 901.76K)

Animals go extinct with or without humans. Adapt or die.

This Thanks, this is a very clean one where the maps remain functionally identical too.

climate change is real and we should keep doing what we do, which leds to more progress
trying to stop climate change is like saying people to not have children for some bullshit reason, goes against our nature
humanity needs to multiply at exponential rates

>climate change is real
an argentinian intellectual ladies and gentlemen

well at least I'm not a leaf

how fucking brain dead are people? storm fire hot weather must be man made climate change