I cant help but think the media's attack on him was a testing ground for the barrage trump got

I cant help but think the media's attack on him was a testing ground for the barrage trump got.

Attached: R (5).jpg (515x772, 47.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=csZadIKHilE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dubya was based, he killed many a muslim shit.

That's a woman.

Bush did 9/11 and invaded iraq for (((reasons)))

Don't care, dead muslims = good.

The media didn't do jack shit to that war criminal

You're skipping g the Obama arc, Dubya + WFC was the perfect storm needed to convince enough yts to vote for Obungo, then the racial D&C began in earnest. Trump and the far right in general has come from a (subconscious) realization amongst whites in the West and Europe that non-whites have been weaponized against us and racial solidarity is the only way out

Once this occurs on a public, conscious level...

Attached: DmxCKbfV4AAA59g.jpg (680x368, 45.42K)

Everyone hated bush by the time it was 2006

What the fuck? No.

What the fuck are you talking about zoomer? The media loved Bush, they cheered him on as a hero while he ordered our soldiers to die at the behest of Kikesreal. We killed a million people and counting because jews are too cowardly and weak to fight their own wars. The media gave him nothing but praise. Him and Elen get spotted at a baseball game recently and the media ate that shit up. GTFO with your revisionist narrative kike

Attached: 2429DD2C-19A7-4644-A92D-BCCEB8739B19.jpg (480x611, 16.97K)

Attached: 7769B769-833B-40D8-A049-BA62E600BE6B.jpg (666x666, 50.26K)

Lol the media love him now but after katrina they didnt like bush all that much and i remember all the antibush stuff online (all the flash games) and eminem tried to et everyone to vote for kerry

Nice try falsedichotomyfag

Attached: fasle dichotomy2 - Copy (2).jpg (3076x2228, 1.88M)

>Implying Trump was the pro-white candidate
kek, what a retard. MIGA, am I rite?
>Inb4 Hillary deflection cope

>tried to et everyone to vote for kerry
And the establishment put in Bush for a second term. What is your point? They maybe joked a bit about him being retarded but they NEVER questioned his policies or his invasion of two sovereign nations. Disgusting kikemedia will never hold anyone accountable

Attached: 96DC7729-6A26-46A5-A09E-12012AA1CB75.jpg (440x393, 35.06K)

Dont get me wrong he was still a puppet but they bitched and moaned about him so much. Tv shows news movies music all talked about how bad he was. Remember Kanye said bush doesnt care about black people?

You dont care about the globalist implications of our illegal invasion of iraq? Yes then you are a kike. Fuck off, no one gives a living fuck about your shithole country, people in countries that have been relevant in the last 100 years are trying to discuss skme serious topics, why dont you find your way into the nearest oven like a god kike?

Attached: 433A9A59-C772-4CFD-B010-E2AD30F53A4C.jpg (842x1024, 88.41K)

He's obviously the pressure release valve my dude, thats what I'm saying. He rants and raves about muh wall while 1000s continue to flow over the wall impeded. He wouldnt be there if it he was legitimate. But a president like him never would've been necessary to begin with if the sentiment wasn't there

Fuck the zog
m.youtube.com/watch?v=csZadIKHilE

Green Day was right on cue both times.

>Remember Kanye said bush doesnt care about black people?
No i am going to have to look that one up user. Sounds funny.

Attached: C3CE5C37-A6D9-4C1E-8B59-246849AD95EF.png (640x480, 192.3K)

Like how the entire media got behind and pushed the WMD hoax and every other thing the Bush admin sponsored? Such attacks, poor little fella.

None of these acts were the establishment then. Kanye West is still not the establishment. He’s one of the few people who got a point in his career when he didn’t have to pander to the money to make it.

Yes, it was a test of jewish controlled opposition and even Bolsonaro, the freemason jew with a nose job, used this same tired trick.

Yup yup. The entire MSM pushed the whole WMD farce for years! Not to mention their coverage of 9/11… not a single inquisitive bone asked a question. If you remember, it was WAR. And the media beat the war drum. No time for building 7 or questions into how 2 light aluminum planes knocked down 3 sky scrappers. Nope. The media and the bush regime were marching in time together to the beat of the zionist war drum.

Attached: 412654FD-6469-428D-A3D9-EBDDFF7038B0.jpg (734x860, 100.38K)

No he was the last of the old guard. His grandfather was the brains of the operation and the apple kept falling farther from the tree.

Well of course not. The kike media is why he was in office. But they used him to act like a tard to push more social left wing crap. Remember how he was all about banning gay marriage kek. He made any sort of right winger look like a fucking idiot

>Remember how he was all about banning gay marriage
Never crossed my radar. I was too enthralled with him carpet bombing poor goat herders and the media condemning anyone who opposed spending billions to kill people half way across the world “traitors”. Fuck kikes, fuck republicans and fuck bush. All belong in hell alonf with democrats and satanists

Attached: 89768273-D786-490C-951B-2C0CA449364E.jpg (975x600, 176.39K)