Escalates petty theft to attempted murder. Posts on reddit bragging about how calm he felt, unthreatened...

Escalates petty theft to attempted murder. Posts on reddit bragging about how calm he felt, unthreatened. Then creates a gofundme labeled "fights back". This cashier should be in prison. You cannot just use lethal force as a response to petty crime.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-08 130740.png (982x717, 481.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K1jTIFmTOR4
let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1651-1700/john-locke-essay-on-government/chapter-3-of-the-state-of-war.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ya, he's a confirmed psycho now. Wants to collect for something that hasn't happened after killing someone in cold blood. Don't forget, he's a zoomer and why am I not surprised?

Black kid got what he deserved. Lol don't dress like a ninja after letting basketball terrorize eggrolls for 2 years.

Kys faggot
The thief is still alive

*Record Scratch* *Freeze Frame* / Yep, That's Me

youtu.be/K1jTIFmTOR4

Attached: Yu, thats me.jpg (765x767, 104.37K)

stab someone 30 times. IT WAS SELF DEFENSE BRO

Shoulda used a flamethrower instead of a knife.

On the one hand this guy totally attacked that kid in cold blood.

On the other hand I think it should be okay to kill people over property. The real problem is that the kid was confident the chink wasn't allowed to do anything. Criminals are too well protected by the police, so they are too bold.

If criminals knew they would get stabbed to death for stealing, only the dumbest niggers would steal.

I want dead niggers and I don't give a fuck how it happens.

kys troon enjoy the nogunz life

>niggers should be allowed to do whatever they want because well THEY JUST SHOULD OK?
He did nothing wrong except for not containing the other two NIGGERS while he slit the captured one's throat in front of them.

>lethal force
did the antifa jew die, or you just feel enough butthurt to be equal to jewish hystrionic "death"? It's not a problem because it's community policing, aka what they wanted when they defunded the police and stopped prosecutions.

Rittenhouse syndrome right here.

>guy totally attacked that kid
The guy who got stabbed is 5 years younger...

>You cannot just use lethal force as a response to petty crime
Yes you can. When you have to regularly fear getting your brains blown out for being a thief, then the petty crimes will stop.

Attached: breakinglaw-jim.gif (220x220, 872.3K)

Right? Fuck around and found is goes both ways. Why aren't these commie sympathizers backing their fellow workers and defending small business? All the sympathy in the world until they breech the gates of their HOA. That's something they wont appreciate until their yuppie neighborhood is culturally enriched.

Only in burgerland can you stab someone to death for petty theft, fucking kek, literally the wild west.

this is the. worst take i have ever hear on Any Forums. chink should have a parade in his honor for creating another good boy

Found out**

HE KILLED A WHITE MAN

>literally the wild west
Damn right, you'd think foreigners would learn that instead of coming here expecting to be safe and coddled. Stay out of America, you could very easily be shot or stabbed.

Attached: l-intro-1631732627.jpg (1600x896, 180.6K)

>hey nerd give me us lunch money
>*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

>You cannot just use lethal force as a response to petty crime.

thats where youre wrong, kiddo.

>Rittenhouse syndrome
>syndrome
It's a side-effect of having testicles.

Attached: 1640199261520.jpg (768x1024, 85.69K)

discord is really sad one of their antifa trannies got stabbed theyre working overtime on this one

Only a dumb fuck gives a criminal the benefit of the doubt.

>b-b-but most thefts aren't violent
Eat shit and die, nigger faggot. This chink should have kept stabbing until there was no blood left. Break the social contract, get the rope.

Fuck off. All crimes deserve the death penalty.

Why weren't the robbers social distancing and wearing N95's? We're in the middle of a dangerous pandemic and coof is far more dangerous than knife defense.

why are you retards talking about this so much?
shut the fuck up people are killed in altercations like this all the time

We're bored.

I'm a Christian, so I'm going to preclude any fakefags coming in here to preach forgiveness for thieves. Reminder that Christ didn't remove the thieves from the crosses, they died there with him. The only forgiveness one received was in death after professing his belief. Forgiveness did not come from man, nor should it be expected from man.

Trying to let niggers especially gookniggers know that they ought not come to usa

Guy survived

OK nigger

Amen brother. I cannot read a criminals mind, I don't know if he's there to take 10 dollars worth of shit or shoot me in the face. No one does.

he stabbed a jew. he has more nuts than you half beaner half nigger retards

>this
Plus you're more likely to die from your 9th booster than getting stabbed 7 times. If you're brave enough for the needle you shouldn't be afraid of a little pocket knife. Plus owning knives are a part of many Asian cultures, you don't want to be racist.

nigger on nigger crime right there tho.

>forgetting at least 70% of Any Forums is LARPing asians

A

Johnny'd!

Attached: IMG_5601.png (1441x1435, 93.33K)

Kek

Jail awaits. He thought he was playing his undead rogue irl and took it too far.

jewfundme will shut that down if it gains any traction.

NOGUNZ means HOT STABBINGS leftyqueers.

The only reasonable take. /thread

>You cannot use lethal force as a response to petty crime.
False, you effete faggot.

let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1651-1700/john-locke-essay-on-government/chapter-3-of-the-state-of-war.php

>I cannot read a criminals mind, I don't know if he's there to take 10 dollars worth of shit or shoot me in the face.
Exactly this. Too many people have gotten full of themselves in the peace, and genuinely believe they can talk their way out of such situations. In reality the chances of that happening are abysmally low, and it's dumb to even roll the dice on that. Especially if you have a family at home to take care of.

Act like a nigger: be treated like a nigger. Next time don’t steal, nigger.

This
The robbers walked in like they were protected by the hand of God
All they got was rolling paper and some knife-fu

He should auction the knife. As gross as its sounds there are weirdos that would pay for it.

>You cannot just use lethal force as a response to petty crime.
Give me your stuff or I will kill you = justified defense.

A thief that steals is different from one that robs.