Ethnic Russians are 23 % of Kazakhstan's population...

>Ethnic Russians are 23 % of Kazakhstan's population, they outnumber Kazakhs in 2 regions out of 17 and in 7 largest cities out of 21
>Despite this they are vastly underrepresented in police and government, none of 21 major cities or 17 regions currently has a Russian mayor/governor, only 2 ministers out of 26 are non-Kazakhs and during 6 presidential elections there never was a single Russian candidate

We should Special Military Operation (CBO) those nazis next, they are also much weaker than Ukraine

Attached: Kazakhstan_European_Rus.png (1000x640, 272.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russias demographics are shit and the last thing they’re lacking is clay. Why do they feel the opposite?

I'd normally support you guys in this, but then we'd lose "much love from Kazakhstan, I hate women so much it's unreal". And that's a lot more important to me than 3rd rome re-creation.

Attached: cossacks having fun.jpg (794x529, 106.07K)

Also, anyone have a higher resolution version of this picture? Or knows the name? I don't like how undetailed my version is.

There are around 4 million Russians in Kazakhstan, most of them right at our border, we need them, not clay

Is Kazakhstan holding them captive and forbidding them to leave like the Warsaw Pact did back in the day?

Russians are soldiers, if they don't receive direct order from high command they usually don't do anything, Putin needs to tell them to either evacuate back to Russia or start separatist movement in Kazakhstan, but he just leaves them in limbo

It's their cities, faggot
Why would they leave cities their ancestors built and leave it to stepprchibks for free?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

It’s more like 30%. Russia should just take the ethnic Russian pets of Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Estonia and Latvia and dab on them niggas.

Attached: F055EDEC-3405-41BF-8747-E40698532139.jpg (200x250, 15.43K)

Not my problem

Are you sure you're ready to get spitroasted?

Thanks dude

I fucking hate Turkic subhumans. Iran, Russia and china should literally just go full Bahram chobin on these roaches and take their lands and most busty/fertile torkwomen for breeding purposes.

Attached: 80B39E7B-D883-42E3-A722-544FA02DDA18.gif (399x240, 2.95M)

Well he enjoys them in limbo for geostrategic advantage, same as Arabs like the Palestinians in perpetual limbo
Ok, then fight for it then. Just seems like Russia has so much clay and so few people and a shit economy and yet all they get about is clay and are happy to nuke their economy and sustain tens of thousands of casualties for it. Russians seem to want to be a poor cave man with a huge territory and no one else around but lots of ruins

We don't even need to get directly involved in Kazakhstan, just send local Russians some AKs and T-34s, Kazakhs barely have any military, even on paper

Russians are mongtards* cunningly disguised as humans. You couldn't "liberate" a fucking lemonade stand you incompetent corrupt cunt.

Attached: russian-off-road-drunk-russian.gif (161x90, 582.83K)

Yes they are.

Lmao I wish you'd try it, so we could watch you get humiliated on two fronts.

Attached: image_downloader_1659922096845.gif (498x231, 1.92M)

>Well he enjoys them in limbo for geostrategic advantage, same as Arabs like the Palestinians in perpetual limbo

Arabs have higher birthrates than Jews, but in Kazakhstan it's the opposite, Kazakhs outbreed Russians like crazy, in 1991 it was 6 million Kazakhs vs. 6 million Russians, 30 years later it's 13 million vs. 4 million.

With each passing year Russians in Kazakhstan just get older and weaker, in 30 more years it wouldn't even be possible to start separatist shit there

Why do Russians want to annex land they're not going to develop ? Why ? Just to spread misery and gloom ?

>Russian risking losing all his contrarian American zigger support just to get some fucking turk sandnigger land to deport political dissidents

Attached: 1659372050311320.jpg (584x496, 87.96K)

Cause demographics are destiny

Still most couldn't tell a fucking Brit from a Russian apart

Ukraine is unironically more important country than Kazakhstan, anyone who already supports us wouldn't mind us taking their clay too

Because in 1991 we lost 1/3 of our territory and half of population, even if you count ethnic Russian alone 25 millions were stranded outside of our borders, we are obssesed with clay because we recently lost so much of it

Both are mongols. What's the problem?

Russia literally developed all of Kazakhstan you spastic mutt.
Do you think that stepprchibks that lived in Yurks suddedly built nuclear reactors and modern cities?

How many went back to Russia since then? I heard most immigrants into Russia were ethnic Russians?

Verification not required.

Attached: 6p8hgw.jpg (550x454, 44.2K)

Kazakhstan alone still has 4 millions, but yeah many went back or as is the case with Ukraine & Belarus assimilated