Conservatives are currently having a meltdown over Scott Greer saying White people and right wingers should go to...

Conservatives are currently having a meltdown over Scott Greer saying White people and right wingers should go to university.

Attached: Untitled222.png (877x545, 72.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scottmgreer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

>most women won’t give you a first look of you don’t have a degree
This is so untrue it’s not even funny

And actually I’ll add that most really hot women go to beauty school and become hair stylists and salon owners after high school they don’t go to college either.

>yes going you must attend our indoctrination centers

Nah I'm good.

Zyzz came back from the dead?

The guy posting the thread pretending that he's important

there's no true logic to what women find attractive, that's why it's ridiculous
you could have no degree and still have money, status whatever. But for some women they are attracted to men with neither of those, for whatever reason.

Most college girls (even religious ones) want to focus on their career and have a rotating cast of boyfriends into their late 30s.

Greer is both right and wrong. Smart kids with means should not be suckered into the trades, but at the same time, they should have a detailed plan for higher education. I did not have such a plan. My parents have me in the best private schools my whole life but I really had no good guidance. Due to other factors I also started smoking pot in high school and continued to do so in college. I had trouble picking a major and settled on political science because I enjoyed it and did well in those classes as electives. I bring this up because Scott Greer specifically says "yes, major in political science then get gov't jobs and change things from the inside". It didn't work out for me, maybe it would've if I was based and redpilled at 18 but I wasn't. Much of what I learned, especially in my higher level polysci courses towards senior year, were extremely liberal and leftist and didn't prepare me for a career. I was so emotionally fucked by the end of university that I just wanted to get a job and work and support myself before deciding if I wanted to go to grad school or not. It just went on and on, life happened, and now 9 years later I'm only making $19 per hour.

I really wish I would've either gone into the trades or I would've gone into STEM which is just "the trades" but on a more technical level. I was never a math guy so finance or business school is not what appealed to me. Either way, Greer is specifically advocating for young politically motivated dudes to go into political science and international relations degrees. And yeah, if you're wealthy and your family has connections, it could be a good idea. If you get into an ivy league school, then yeah it's probably fine. But otherwise if you don't have a solid plan for what to do after undergrad, you can really fuck yourself over like I did

point being, for a lot of guys who are politically minded and go into liberal arts, specifically political science, philosophy, or international relations or something adjacent, it can seriously hamper your career prospects if you don't follow it up with graduate school like an MPA or Law School. If you're not prepared to drop even more money on grad school then you're probably better off in the trades or going into computer science.

And I think that's the main issue here. If your parents are paying for your college, and you can afford to not make much money after you graduate, then yeah political science might work out. Because if you want to be successful in politics, you'll definitely have to work at least one or two full time unpaid internships in DC after you graduate.

So, if your folks are paying for it, great. But if you're taking out 100k or so in loans at 5-10% interest then it's probably better to go into a field you know you'll be able to get a good job in right out of college

>No goys!! You have to enter our brainwashing academies or you are doomed!! See how smart all the college educated liberals are, don't you want to be really smart like our drooling retard commie npc's?

yeah, no.

Yeah, he made it

twitter.com/scottmgreer

I'm NatSoc but it's weird how close I am to Greer on most issues like this. I fully agree with him on not only this but the civil war is not going to happen thing. He's a smart guy for sure, but I think he places a little too much faith in being able to recapture the institutions.

Isn't that the guy that's constantly slobbering on himself?

So is scott going to sponsor me? No? Then shut up scott.

is being a choleric league of legends player who hits the gym the absolute redpill to get laid with the hottest of all women?

Attached: 365365365365.jpg (1024x1024, 229.01K)

Good take. Thanks, user.

Yes, he brags about his iq and wealth constantly and offers no help to ordinary people, he's an elitest self entitled prick like every single talking head out there

>Oy vey goyim
>if you don’t spend a couple hundred grand being told white people are bad then people wont think you’re educated
Well, shucks Mr. Shekelberg