Wow. Just wow

Florida is literally genociding trans people. This blatant discrimination needs to stop. Children have every right to gender affirming care

Attached: 2D61BBC2-3971-40EC-A558-FD97618A186B.jpg (1170x1625, 697.98K)

Glory glory hallelujah

>gender affirming
the clue is in the name you fuckwads! by requiring affirmation you are proving the point that trannies arent real. because if in fact a man can be a woman or vice versa there would be no reason to "affirm" it because well it's natural human biological fact. gender affirmation is just the phony support for the cosplay

Trans women ARE biological women

Attached: 8CC0E544-D7A6-4ECA-95BA-C03BCA26DE75.jpg (1170x1040, 407.52K)

Since when did they start calling brain-washing and gaslighting "gender-affirming care"?
Kids don't know what they want to be when they grow up and that's a pretty flexible future, but you want people with life experience to just nod their heads to these kids peer-pressured feelings and have them go through permanent experimental surgeries?

Attached: Reddit regret.png (926x1522, 742.26K)

If Florida wasn't so fucking humid i'd have already moved there. Im predisposed to cold mountains not hot as fuck swamps and beaches

Wasn't Florida the gayest state of the U.S. at one point?

All it means is they have to be 18 to start popping pills. You can no longer give them to eight-year-olds.

>Florida is literally genociding trans people.
This is fucking great

>Florida is literally genociding trans people
They actually are not, but if they were, I would fucking sign up. Death to the groomers who want to abuse children.

gender affirm
so terrifying
Christofascism
dog whistle
such scare

Shut the fuck up nigger pussy, get a dehumidifier and stop fucking hanging around swamps

It still is by a variety of metrics. We are the US epicenter for homoniggerpox, and as much as people try to link it to california we were the epicenter for the Gay AIDS epidemic too.

Florida is basically ten years ahead of the rest of the country in terms of the civil cold war. The reds are actively attempting to legislate the blues out of existance.

Move. California has already said that they would take care of your abominations.

Governor Hot Wheels needs to get his ass in gear and just do what DeSantis does

Attached: Texas.png (386x772, 20.73K)

>American association of pedokiketics

Attached: 1659810632685531.jpg (792x932, 81.76K)

Sane people have zero obligation to humor a psychotic faggot who thinks he's the opposite sex.

>image
"Police officer" has unfortunate racist connotations. They would be a UN social corrections companion

Attached: 1629765797214.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

>this is who calls you incel and chud on Any Forums

Damn, Florida. It would be a shame if doctors in California offered a tele-health service allowing them to perform psychiatric evaluations over the Internet for patients in Florida, and then sent prescription medicine through the US Postal Service to said patients.

Trans youth dont exist . just parents that shoud be shot .

so much jew speak. it's like a shit eating dog. do people post twitter shit here to get others to join them?

I will shit on the transfags and kick their dumbass parents in their fucking head for being retards

No. Fuck off tranny. Die in a fire.

BASED

About fucking time. End this fucking madness and get the fuck off this board.

oh no people can't... neuter kids

I had gender affirming care and I love it.

Attached: 1652888166552.jpg (960x954, 97.62K)

Attached: suicidetrans.png (1082x463, 297.23K)