Apology for Flat Earth

I just wanted to publically apologize for spreading misinformation about flat earth on Any Forums. It was all false, and I thought it was true. Rather, I felt like it had to be true in order for any of the christian religion to make sense, so that's why I insisted that the earth must be be flat. But now I know flat earth originated with the hebrews and is a psyop pushed by certain agencies to discredit other conspiracies. The user who posted about the breakaway germans and the their flying craft woke me up.
>inb4 retards start spamming flat earth images in this thread
You're wrong, and you know the only reason you pretend it's true is because the christian worldview is contingent on it being true.

Attached: 1659549453800415.jpg (1366x768, 652.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9uJX6Gv8XrM
youtu.be/1uKFjkHYuHM
youtu.be/c84mZepL1KQ
youtu.be/aZqVA3c6j9s
youtu.be/qLQYmve6WHc
youtu.be/c-mKSpUIKMo
youtu.be/CCdCV3b7Xzg
bitchute.com/video/JZGyHsatECsN
bitchute.com/video/dZo4NM6wUl5J
bitchute.com/video/a0lSYahx2npW
bitchute.com/video/25u9PWutwNaV
bitchute.com/video/Mmpzw5BBvhZK
bitchute.com/video/qL3H2ImoMW5z
bitchute.com/video/PIJuRIqqdTDD
bitchute.com/video/DfasTldZ6ERL
bitchute.com/video/fZEZUx3AYxqP
bitchute.com/video/BlLSClsmWO6V
bitchute.com/video/L8E0Pk4Yxxw2
bitchute.com/video/lCKdT1vDDeRf
bitchute.com/video/hXBoewW52Moz
bitchute.com/video/1Zuz8WWAI7VY
bitchute.com/video/V7FaOdj77LZc
bitchute.com/video/4cKgZ14027XP
bitchute.com/video/7BqiwW2MbzC1
bitchute.com/video/LMH3Mu6pRcWl
bitchute.com/video/MpmTbI5Czpe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You're wrong, and you know the only reason you pretend it's true is because the christian worldview is contingent on it being true.

Attached: 1517106680162.png (327x384, 65.32K)

>I felt like it had to be true in order for any of the christian religion to make sense
christians feel the need to be intellectually dishonest for the sake of their semitic scribbles.

Nope.
You are just a well poisoning jew.

Attached: 1659793577262383.jpg (1200x965, 99.55K)

tpbp /thread

Public education teaches globe theory and the Big Bang. Public education is funded by kikes and liberals, if anything is untrue it’s probably what they’re teaching the masses.

No. I used to be just like you bud. It's not fucking flat. Look up at the sky. Look at the planets. They're all fucking round. With MOONS orbiting them. That you can see with your own fucking eyes.

Nice try, faggot.

YouTube's Flat Earth Suppression Policy
youtu.be/9uJX6Gv8XrM

Astronauts gone wild
youtu.be/1uKFjkHYuHM

Dr. John D destroys the globe
youtu.be/c84mZepL1KQ

Utah Lake Curvature Experiment 2020
youtu.be/aZqVA3c6j9s

PhD gets a dose of Flat Earth
youtu.be/qLQYmve6WHc

A ball on a flat earth
youtu.be/c-mKSpUIKMo

All the world is a stage
youtu.be/CCdCV3b7Xzg

Attached: 13873099_10210333050590656_7210775521933078527_n.jpg (849x432, 42.96K)

>inb4 retards start spamming flat earth images in this thread
Stop being dishonest.

Attached: 1659729664963491.jpg (828x832, 203.22K)

holy shit all the balls on a pool table are spherical it must mean the pool table is a sphere too

>390151946
You live on a root word of planet. Get over your need for yous.

Attached: flatatattat-20220807-0001.jpg (1283x1231, 133.35K)

So what happens in the outer regions? Do people live there or are they abandoned? Seems like a comfy place to live if there aren't many people

Attached: flatatattat-20220807-0002.jpg (1283x1002, 132.13K)

Pure delusion. I understand its unlikely anyone (besides the germans) have stepped foot on the moon or is literally living in space right now, but this is actual retardation.
Rejecting scientific fact is extremely easy, doesn't make it false.

Attached: 1653035787096.jpg (732x1073, 147.94K)

it's 7,500 years old, "Christian".

Attached: orthodoxethos-20220805-0001.jpg (1440x1440, 410.31K)

I’m Christians and don’t believe in the flat earth theory . I don’t believe we are 6,000 years old. Some early Christians just added the genealogy by 99 years to get to 6,000. But if you actually read the Bible you’d understand that pre Noah people lived for thousands of years. Plus, pre Adam and Eve tribes may have existed. As for the four corners mentioned in the Bible it’s referring to the 4 angels who take care the earth they are the corner stones. So you can fit a square hole into a peg if you understand the Bible in an advance matter by knowledge given to you to understand the Bible effectively.

>why can't you feel the earth spinning?
Same reason you can't feel your in motion in a car, on the highway going 70 mph. Again, you have to be intellectually dishonest to post this. I've been there.

how did you delete your thread and create a new one like that?

Attached: FE parallax polaris.jpg (552x523, 89.59K)

Fuck you

Elon Musk Fraud Exposed
bitchute.com/video/JZGyHsatECsN

Greatest Deception in Human History - Hibbeler Productions
bitchute.com/video/dZo4NM6wUl5J

Falcon 9 Rocket Launch Firmament
bitchute.com/video/a0lSYahx2npW

Prof. Roy Foster - Moon is a type of cosmic plasma, impossible to land
bitchute.com/video/25u9PWutwNaV

NASA Mars Exploration Hoax Exposed
bitchute.com/video/Mmpzw5BBvhZK

Rocket with 4 GoPros Reveals Firmament
bitchute.com/video/qL3H2ImoMW5z

Buzz Aldrin Admits the Moon Landing was Faked
bitchute.com/video/PIJuRIqqdTDD

Mars Rover Debunked & Devon Island
bitchute.com/video/DfasTldZ6ERL

Underwater Actornauts
bitchute.com/video/fZEZUx3AYxqP

Space Agencies and Chevron/Vector (33) Occult Symbolism
bitchute.com/video/BlLSClsmWO6V

NASA Artist Exposes Globehoax
bitchute.com/video/L8E0Pk4Yxxw2

The Moon is Plasma
bitchute.com/video/lCKdT1vDDeRf

Satel-loon Fail Compilation
bitchute.com/video/hXBoewW52Moz

Tesla Roadster Proves CGI Space
bitchute.com/video/1Zuz8WWAI7VY

The "Sky Ice" of Antarctica, Ice Wall, Firmament
bitchute.com/video/V7FaOdj77LZc

Fake Moon Rocks
bitchute.com/video/4cKgZ14027XP

Local Sun Compilation
bitchute.com/video/7BqiwW2MbzC1

Fake Chinese Space Station, Worldwide Collusion, & Scientistic Worldview
bitchute.com/video/LMH3Mu6pRcWl

The Lost History of the Flat Earth (Black Sun, Ethereal Architecture, and the Old World)
bitchute.com/video/MpmTbI5Czpe8

Attached: 1658323385853606~2.jpg (900x494, 150.07K)

I didn’t proofread so I just copied what I said fixed it and reposted it and deleted the old one

There's a reason they seethed so hard about fossils, evolution, continental drift, heliocentrism, etc. Once you take away the literal interpretation of their cosmology it all gets REALLY shaky. The unique weakness of Christianity is that they spent centuries purging anyone who claimed Jesus was not an actual historical flesh and blood person (IIRC these were filed under "Gnostic heresy"), so now if you disprove the Bible as a literal record of history, their whole religion goes poof.

>flat earth is a psyop created by the cia
>globe earth created by NASA
the average intelligence of flat earthers

>just wanted to publically apologize for spreading misinformation about flat earth on Any Forums. It was all false
we know. and you are an idiot. now drink the hemlock

Attached: c33a566fa4aeff4ef92792cf932c6b59.jpg (736x736, 52.63K)

Conflation of 'flat earth' with 'firmament' is the dumbest line of reasoning ever.

Obvious psy op you retards

>christian worldview is contingent on it being true.

it's not, but ok.

i literally don't believe you, fed.

Attached: ciaglownigger.jpg (600x600, 48.58K)

Man, this is possibly the stupidest anti-cosmology/flat-earth disinfographic I've ever seen.

The earth rotating in 24 hours obviously makes all the stars streak across the sky. This is exactly what you would expect if you rotated at any speed like that.

If the Earth stopped rotating about its axis but continued rotating around the sun, you would expect that almost nothing about the sky would change, because it is all very far away. Over thousands of years you might get a bit of wiggle if your hypothetical nonrotating earth still does precession of the equinoxes, otherwise, no.

Similarly, the translation of the solar system through space is also very slow relative to the distances involved, so you wouldn't expect much motion due to that until an immense amount of time has passed.

Conflating some 24 hour rotation with some movement that takes thousands of years to be noticeable? I'm just mad at whichever government spends tax dollars spamming this crap.

If you round a curve at 70mph you definitely notice a force.

>thousands
The genealogy is pretty clear. Have a quick look.

Good luck explaining away the solar system, planets, and the rest of the universe away with its incomprehensible scale and content, only for god to make life on this planet. and none anywhere in the entire universe, and then ask abraham for his foreskin. And good luck locating where heaven is.

Conflating two unrelated concepts and/or misrepresenting science are basically all that they do
The other thing they do is pretend the Southern Hemisphere doesn't exist, because it destroys their fantasy
Pic related

Attached: flearth-south.jpg (1280x720, 100.66K)

Attached: 1659737895689010.webm (720x406, 2.42M)