Rowe Bros, How do we solve the NEET question?

What to do with those unwilling to work
>inb4 theres nothing to work for
No, you just decided to give up before trying. Youre pathetic and sad.
Take some sound advice from Mike "The Hard Worker" Rowe and get off your fat ass's and start working, the jobs are out there, are you man enough to take them?
GET A JOB YOU PARASITE.

Attached: hard worker rowe.jpg (720x720, 68.17K)

>tfw want to get work
>looming potentiality that they'll try another round of mandatory vax because [reasons]
damn i guess i'll just keep neeting then, oh well

>Thanks to QVC, Mike became practiced at the art of talking for long periods without saying anything of substance, a skill that would serve him well as a TV host. Throughout the '90s, Mike had hundreds of jobs and relished his role as a chronic freelancer with lots of time to loaf around.

Stop the PC corporate culture. Remove women from the workplace.

Yes I get it, youre a faggot loser, but how do we solve the NEET question?

wow rude

No incentive to work. Thanks anyway flaggit.

Attached: lean.png (598x448, 16.95K)

>GET A JOB YOU PARASITE
>Do all the dirty and necessary jobs that keep society functioning for trust/mutual fund individuals like Mike Rowe
Why?. Why should anyone want to perpetuate a system where there is a parasitic class of trustfund billionaires that live way too comfortably and never work.

But, you just described yourself as the parasite whilst projecting it unto muh billionaires. Youre deluded and need a good work camp to set you straight.

Bring back pensions and other retirement benefits, as well as leave and health insurance. All the boomers sit around scratching their asses wondering why the kiddos don't want to work but you took away all the reasons why you'd get and keep a job in the first place.

Attached: 1451778235472.jpg (638x781, 231.63K)

user he's (you) farming, he doesn't actually care

Daddy chill

Zoomers understand at a subconscious level that there's no point in slaving away when they have no future whatsoever. The juice isnt worth the squeeze, and what little juice they get is rapidly drying up. They might not be able to articulate this yet, but they will.

then why dod I make the thread, schizo?
Pensions are still a thing though...
Are you upset the local mcshartdanlds and super market dont give pensions, lol.

Employers quit being so fucking jewish taking all profits and treating employes like shit, governments quit taking so fucking much in taxes on every fucking transaction we make, until then things get worse, but greedy bastards wont stop so yeah how about you work harder since its a point of pride for you

People will want to work if you do those two things.

>then why dod I make the thread, schizo?
slight boredom

>poorly educated
Hmm I wonder why that might be? I should mention, aside from niggers and beaners, one of the local coal burners became a teacher and probable wine aunt

If your life goals are unobtainable then why do more than the bare minimum to get by? Dopamine is released in response to the anticipation of achieving something but what if there is nothing to be achieved?
Can’t start a family because only an idiot would settle down with a whore.
Can’t leave civilization because there are so many regulations these psychopaths will never leave you alone.
Might as well LDAR.

Attached: 6B271940-A347-4594-BFCE-D1CB117A5AE3.jpg (460x545, 51.24K)

So what? Why do any threads get made on here, not counting malicious intent?

you're not fooling anyone, show your Israeli flag

Abolish the federal government.

>OH NO BRO IM KIKE BECUASE I POSTED WITH A MEMEFLAG

No, fuck off. Get your pet niggers and women to do the work. You prop them up over us and expect us to still contribute as if we don’t know what’s going on? You must be desperate, but the boys have checked out of your bullshit society awaiting collapse. Let us know when the shooting starts. Don’t expect us to to be helpful and participate in this clown world.

Fuck this kike

Attached: AD50FBB2-FF5C-4945-89D9-A9FE92883716.jpg (1818x1818, 611.54K)

He wants to be a politician, not going to take anything he says seriously.

All i read is mimimi mimimi mimimi
And now go work, my welfare doesnt collect itself.

>muh work

if you want to waste your life away with that shit fine, but dont expect others to do the same

kys

>So what?
gottem

OP is a faggot.

Attached: 657F4CEC-2B7D-445E-AD6C-A778D2F355DC.gif (267x200, 1.76M)

>$35 haircut
retarded boomers love wasting money on stupid shit. Been cutting my own hair ever since the covid bullshit closed down the barber shop on base(which was only ever $12) and its ridiculously easy, especially for a man.

Mike Rowe has never had a real job in his life, he is just an actor. Its like believing Johny Depp is actually a pirate ship captain.

I need workers in eastern Canada. Starting pay is $25 no experience or red seal required, 40 hours guaranteed with time and a half afterwards. General construction laborer with room to be trained on roofing, siding, finishing and cabinet making. Let me know if your interested anons, take the ferry from Maine and I'll pick you up.

>commander didnt wave haircuts