I am not joining

Masons are trying to recruit me. How screwed am I? Involved with multiple members. I make jokes and openly discuss theories. I have absolutely no filter and question them on anything that comes to mind. Should I drop it or keep fucking around and see what happens? Does anybody have experience with this? It's to the point now that it's the only thing that we discuss, nothing else. I have a really bad feeling about it. In contact with about 5 members.

Attached: 440px-Ishtar-star-symbol.svg.png (440x440, 74.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373356373/#373373638
youtube.com/watch?v=8TYtR8go7Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why even consider hanging out with, much less joining, a bunch of Luciferian wanna-be kikes?

they will kill you or make your life hell

avoid them and STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT IT

Swear no earthly vows user
Also Masons are harmless but som of the groups
Within the mason are less than honerable to say
The least. Better than catholics tho

Analyze without the anal.

It costs money to join. They probably want cash for their stupid temple or whatever they call it. Most of masonry is just larping. Not worth your time

Indeed. I know my place in the universe

But it's all about the anal at around the 33rd degree, right?

Don't sully the star of Ishtar with your mason homosexuality, thanks in advance.

All i have on the pedo satanic cabal, their faggy cults, crimes symbols agenda etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373356373/#373373638

Attached: Nixon Grove.jpg (850x400, 71.11K)

Just join. Most (literally almost all of them) are great men, with traditional views on masculinity and brotherhood.

If you don’t like it, leave. It’s that simple.

If you do like it, you get 3rd degree license plates that most cops pay special attention to. You also get out of the house once a week (married men with children understand this).

Just pay 100$ for the application and fill it out with your literal shit and they’ll see how crazy you are and probably just kill you.

basically if you are not interested in sucking dick and being a shabbos goy its just not worth it.

remember, the "G" stands for "gay"

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

Could be just scammers

Avoid if you know what's good for you. Don't be an idiot.

That is unclear, but if I had to make a decision it would be yes.

They must be desperate for new dues paying members. Have fun at your adult fraternity. Unless you are going to try and use it as a networking opportunity to run for governor or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TYtR8go7Ec
made by a french ex freemason that deserted and ran over to the nazis with whom he made that movie and for which hr got killed later on. Focuses on the nepotism and globalism rather than the occultism, but shows the nazis opposition to these.

This is essentially how it works
Freemasonry is just one of the recruitment grounds of Jews. They promise money, influence, fame etc through networking and secret magic knowledge. This already attracts a certain kind of people. Through out the ranks and the initiation rituals in them they filter out who is willing to do evil to advance, starting with harmless stuff, then some minor faggotry, bigger faggotry, until you need to rape a child and murder it to get into the actual big boys club. Along the way they are sure to record everything of you, look who is willing to do some favors, in example if you are a cop overlook a speeding ticket, or ignore some other crimes of fellow members, getting more dirt on you until you are entirely blackmailable and become a puppet pacified with drugs sex and some money.
Freemasons is where Kikes recruit willing traitors from.
The "good Masons" are just usefull idiots paying membership fee to help disguise it as a boring gentlemans club thinking they get some deep philosophy or something, while making some charity from time to time and make it appear as if there is nothing to see
Always shoot the traitor first.

Attached: wholly Jewish.png (1024x820, 647.83K)

the ishtar priesthood was kbown for their gender queer lifestyle and castration in an effort of achiving a divine androgyn state. other fertility cults had similar customs but i would say it fits right into masonry and their perverted fetishes

>great men, with traditional views on masculinity and brotherhood.
>get henpecked at home so much that they need to escape once a week

Why would they need to kill to hide simple kikery?

Set fire to their lodge.

It’s a sodomy club