Why can’t their be more than 2 genders?

Why can’t their be more than 2 genders?

Attached: Fin62.jpg (1616x1080, 366.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.co.uk/books/about/Psychopathia_Sexualis.html?id=9SYKAAAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theres at least 36,000. specify a species next time.

There can be as many genders as you want. There can, however, only be two biological sexes.

Because God said no.

Because there just aren’t and you snowflakes need to get the fuck over it

because its physically impossible you delusional retard
its ok if youre gay user its current year just say you like dicks

Is that what happens when you drink tap water

because biology

Cos F1nn has a body like a top-heavy isosceles triangle

Attached: degen.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>Why can’t their be more than 2 genders?

it's just not possible

Attached: super shrug.jpg (278x182, 7.28K)

nah thats a slippery slope theres two genders male and female there arent any tranny cows

because reality

Mfw I remember F1nn doing the crossdressing bit for the first and then watched in horror as he took a liking to the extra exposure and shekels

That guy looks like me and these pictures freak me out

Chromosomes.
There is only XX and XY, there is no third pair.

Stop posting this faggot faggot

There's not even one gender. There's biological sex and that's it. No such thing as genders as the followers of pedo John Money want everyone to believe.

That’s not how science works chud

He get implants?

He's just like Sneaky, into sissy shit. Props to the pair of them for finding a way to do it and get rich without getting naked to be fair

Attached: well-played.png (486x441, 232K)

The plumbing isle will demonstrate this for you

Why should there be?

Just a silicone thing. I forget the name, but its completely removable. For a while people were speculating whether he'd finally given in and got on HRT but I think he was just getting chubby. He's looking a little thinner now and did a bunch of streams without the tits and he's flat as a board.

Theres an entire island dedicated to plumbing now?

Gender is meaningless. If you can choose it on a whim it shouldn’t have any bearing on anything.

The same midwits who hate religion and mock cults love embracing the rainbow one.

>Why can’t their be more than 2 genders?
Gender is a made up term invented by a pedophile.

This, I had to search 'Silicone female torso costume' to find the 'Silicone Crossdresser Body Suit'. Fuckin'A

Attached: 51VkXwLBWxL._AC_UX569_.jpg (569x1125, 28.26K)

this faggot is a freak
>Oh im not a trannie I just like dressing up for stream
>has a pair of tits
nuke us

There already is in paganism

>muh Money
Psychopathia Sexualis is a clinical book on fetishes from the 1880s. It floats the idea that troons have brains of women despite their bodies. 40 years before Money was even fucking born, all he did was put a name to it that stuck
books.google.co.uk/books/about/Psychopathia_Sexualis.html?id=9SYKAAAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y
Its out of copyright and free to read, I'd highly recommend. Spoiler: it basically says trannies are more likely schizo. But the point is the idea was out there and you faggots obsess over Money because it's all you know.

We live in strange times.