How many people would even live in Arizona if residential air conditioning was not affordable?

How many people would even live in Arizona if residential air conditioning was not affordable?

Attached: Arizona-Air-.jpg (800x530, 86.42K)

people would live in northern arizona just not central valley and lower. now fuck off

Benis Cactus XDDD

Attached: baka.jpg (1231x1181, 316.37K)

No water.

Cocktus

Not many, but I remember when any ac was rare, swamp coolers more common, wasn't in cars at all, few homes, but people still lived in 115 degree heat, it was hell, but some people thrived in it and built up the cities so you could have ac

a lot you just have to build homes properly that dont need a AC ya dumb nigger lover mutt.

Then a bunch of Californians moved in. Big achievement.

>you just have to build homes properly
We only build one kind of home in America for every climate.

I thought that was morning wood

Imagine if you had a big prickly cock

I don't have to imagine

shut up nigger brain mutt

Yes, can't grow much food, water expensive hard to come by, owning a car and house with ac absolute necessity, I've lived without it, but fuck it's hard

The trick is to learn the ways of the Navajo and get drunk on mouthwash to help your body deal with the heat

Attached: 16599207083061101039952598503022.jpg (1872x3952, 1.78M)

>Average temps in summer are 26 degrees Celsius.
Lmao i wouldn't even need an air con how pathetic.

bout tree fiddy

try 40c retard, up to 48c on the worst days

Yeah it gets to that where I live every summer with about 80-90% humidity. Also the average temperature for Arizona summers is 26 degrees. You do know how averages work right user?

I left 5 years ago because I saw what was coming. No water and 100% dependent on the energy Jew to survive. Now I live innawoods.

Air conditioning is required by law in every building in AZ I think. so probably not many

How many people would live in the Midwest if residential heating was unaffordable?

Hottest I ever saw in Az was 124f Every piece of electrical equipment in your home would be destroyed without air con. Your refrigerator would burn up your computers would not run, your cellphoes would die, all your power tool batteries would be damaged, your pets would die and so would you.

Sounds like a great place to settle.

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-182119~2.png (638x411, 328.46K)

The whole world would be lived in differently if residential ac wasn't affordable. It works because it is so efficient.

You don't know what you're talking about but have fun.

>telling people about northern Arizona

No u fuck off