In the absense of strong men, women eventually lose their minds and descend into depression and degeneracy

In the absense of strong men, women eventually lose their minds and descend into depression and degeneracy.

Attached: zzzChristinasWorldAndrewWyethlargeimage-59e8e27baf5d3a001018cf3d.jpg (1419x1064, 390.41K)

not my problem

not my problem

I never liked this painting. The grass doesn't look nice.
>Art thread?

Attached: ignore for the better.jpg (573x526, 50.42K)

Same, my parents had a large print of it hung on the wall when I was young. Always was strangely unsettling.

So in other words, they become more feminine?

>women eventually lose their minds and descend into depression and degeneracy.
And that's a good thing!

Agreed, but I thought it was a good choice to accompany my theory.

Thought is was this print wery strange parents indeed.

A woman can't be a tradwife without a strong and capable tradhusband.

On second thought that Might actually be the point. The ominous building on the left feels like it's staring at me, and the realism of the hair along with our and her visions lining up puts us in the shoes of the woman. It's a very isolated landscape too. I imagine the other house is put there to put some contrast between the eerie left side and the generic picture of homely that the top right gives you with the dog house, tracks, and actually nice looking grass.

The color tones, the distressed body language with the clenched fingers. I don't like it bros

It evokes feelings of loss, lonliness, isolation.

The fear of blood tends to create fear of the flesh.

That's andrew's sister crawling around cause of the polio.

Damn.

That would be so sad if women cared at all about men. As it is I don't care if they suffer and destroy countless simps trying to save them.

A woman can't be a tradwife with modern rights or behaviors and they don't deserve a trad man.

Accelerate

But all that shit is just a symptom of the breakdown of traditional gender roles and marriage.

Attached: 17_2.jpg (891x900, 592.96K)

Checked and yes I guess that's what I'm saying.

Ok white men, time to start slapping the white bitches.

Protip: you won’t

Women got what they wanted. Good riddance.

It's just what was barely kept under control by men's restrictions on women. Now that women aren't dependent on and don't have to listen to individual men they're just surprisingly honest about how much they don't respect or love men. Most men through history didn't have kids but most women did, which is only possible through sharing. Women don't want to be stuck with one guy, even if he's top tier. All this romantic garbage showing the relationship between the sexes is men's way of coping and women's way of baiting more sacrificial suckers. It's pure wishful thinking guys prefer over killing themselves contemplating the reality which is ironically a lie.