You never wore this in public. You RARELY saw people in public wearing one (if at all)...

You never wore this in public. You RARELY saw people in public wearing one (if at all). Can we just admit this was all a memetic shitshow?

He never built the wall. He didn't do shit for healthcare. He deported almost no one and loved niggers. He fucked up international politics to a point where it may never recover before world war. How does pol move on from this?

Attached: trumpnig.jpg (2048x2048, 885.51K)

>hat red

>hatred

>Why yes, I've only ever been inside of my shithole west coast shitty. How could you tell?

I wore mine in DC before the 2016 election. I still remember the faces and seething from faggots like you lol

Okay? And? Still better than Killary and still made libshits seethe eternally, even past his term in office.

>How does pol move on from this?
Any Forumss moved on. the only people this bothers is seething tranny predditors like OP

I live in the South, deep south. Cope tho.

Who is seething? You just sound like an edgy autist.

While losing massively to a fucking retarded robot in 2020. MUH ELECTION FRAUD, NO!!!!!!

I mean he's still better than this guy
Everything is objectively worse now

Attached: IMG_4397.gif (520x293, 3.23M)

Wore one here, made people big mad because european media, all of it, is just msnbc/cnn translated into various languages

Don't care, still voting for Trump lol

> It’s only a meme
Remember back when Any Forums memes didn’t decide the president? seethe bitch.

>While losing massively
Yeah, all it took was a global hoax to pull it off.

I saw a tall buffed guy wearing a Don't Tread On Me hat. I was going to confront him about being a white supremacist until I saw he was carrying a huge gun on his side and decided not to bother him or his wife? gf?

Attached: 1659643797175729.jpg (540x570, 125.11K)

You have to live in the right areas to see them, but lots of people wore them.

>Can we just admit
Fuck off tranny.
This bot thread sucks.

Don't care, still voting Trump lol

Attached: 1446864272772.jpg (1076x948, 97.32K)

>I live in the South, deep south. Cope tho.

Lmao. Okay buddy. I don't like the grifting vaccine salesman either but people absolutely do wear MIGA hats in public everywhere in the south, at least in NC where I am.

>I live in the South, deep south. Cope tho.
I've seen these hats, even in majority black cities. Hell, I've seen black people wear them.

still wear mine a few days every week

and you forgot
>hes pro-israel

Attached: 3247shghds86s67ds.png (1349x511, 1.01M)

>steals election

>still deranged

kek

Attached: angry trump hater.jpg (1280x720, 68.04K)

I watched a troll try to fight a Yooper in a Maga hat. The troll got dragged out of the bar and stuffed into their Prius.

Did you get your boosters like your leader told you to? Every trump supporter should be first in line to take it.

>so traumatized by a 2015 era hat that you have to 'debunk' it all these years later
RENT FREE

Attached: 81 million v 69 million.webm (828x448, 2.75M)

Ray Epps wears his proudly

"I was promised cake"
"Last time, I didn't get any cake...."

0% of people fell for that psy-op though

Yes, the Jew uses their own horrible self-image to try damage their opponent. Sad.

Attached: JewSupremacist.jpg (1024x578, 61.31K)

Wear mine and masturbate to my Confederate flag into my cum jar like a true red blooded 'merikan.

You really proved to OP how cool you’re. Good job

nevervaxxed
nevertested
neverdonor
fuck jannies, jews, niggers, and trannies

I live in Ohio and never saw one in the wild

I wore it in public many times.

I have.

i actually wore the hat riding drunk on my bike handing out TRUMP 2016 decal stickers i made a spic print out a whole roll for me and cut them out individually then wore it to work in NJ at my first job on election day in 2016

got anything better?

That's because you're a donkey who falls for any propaganda they shove down your gullet.

>MAGA hat is a side arm accessory
That's how it works user

well i got over trump by 2018 so i admit i got bamboozled for the first election, was a fun time tho