Why is no one talking about the fact Haiti has been collapsing for the last month or so? Its a fucking war zone

Why is no one talking about the fact Haiti has been collapsing for the last month or so? Its a fucking war zone.

Attached: th-1960993236.jpg (474x355, 37.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/29/food.internationalaidanddevelopment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I please get a QRD?

cant believe the Haitians of all people are falling on hard times.

>Haiti
Yawn.

No one cares about an island full of niggers that cant survive because they killed all the white people to become a nation. Their misery is their own and what happens to them is gods will.

because tons of places are collapsing. what makes haiti special? have you even been following the housing/banking crisis in china? what about what happened in sri lanka? user tons of places are fucked right now. who gives a shit about haiti?

Their president was assassinated last year, and a few other politicians who ran the country were assassinated and now the country is ran by gangs because the military mutinied

Haiti is in our backyard. If anything major happens there it is with our government's tacit approval.

Haiti's been on a downhill slide since the early 1800s. What makes this last month so special?

>collapsing for the last month or so? Its a fucking war zone.
>last month or so
You obviously are not familiar with Haitian history.

What is there in Haiti to collapse? They literally eat dirt theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/29/food.internationalaidanddevelopment

Attached: 6F65E2BD-1788-42F2-99C0-98CE8552F3E9.png (600x338, 367.84K)

because black countries collapsing are about as common as the sun rising every morning.

The first few times you pay attention it's kind of neat. Then you come to realize it's a normal fact of life and stop caring.

Oh no, where ever will we get our
>checks notes to see what Haiti provides us
nothings anymore?

>Its a fucking war zone
THATS EVERY DAY IN HAITI

When has Haiti ever truly been a stable country?

How can you tell? Or do you mean the entire place is literally collapsing into the ocean?

Hispaniola is rightful Dominican clay, the Haitians turned the western side of the island into a shithole. The Dominicans hate Haitians for good reason.

Haiti is always collapsing, when was it not collapsed? The people there eat mud cookies.

OP that’s racist - this is just how black people live.

The Haitian government has asked the US to intervene

Haiti has been collapsing for literally 230 years.

i cant find a single actual source with actual evidence and information for the "housing/banking" crisis in china. seems like made up bullshit from a collapsing empire.

Attached: moneyprinterbrrt.png (1164x492, 52.08K)

>Haiti is a shithole collapsing warzone
And in other news, water is still wet. More of this and more at 11!

I think my bathtub was made there. It’s made out of a powdered mixture of resin and probably whatever mud they would otherwise use for cookies. Pretty light, retains heat well. Good buy.

Attached: 5CCBFE3E-0C20-4867-AF95-07102F85A844.jpg (600x800, 66.22K)

most of america is a brazilian tier warzone at this point. the propaganda machine is working overtime to force everyone into a state of nihilistic herd peace of mind. go to work, go home, dont listen to the boogeyman.

Literally where?

Oh no not my heckin haitirinos. I don’t know what we would do if haiti ever became a shithole

Haiti cant collapse. Its already at rock bottom.

they're also dumb enough to cut down all their trees and not reforest.

>collapsing
Was it ever other than nigger infested rubble?

Haiti has always been a shit hole. Who the fuck cares.

They provide the same thing now that they were sent to the island for in the first place; cheap manual labor.

Haiti has been collapsing for the past 200 years. Try to keep up.