You only have 6 days left

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 20-39-30 Polymer80 Lowers Polymer 80 Pistol AR15 LR-308 80-Lower.com.png (1538x1295, 562.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

80-lower.com/polymer80/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

16*

Attached: 1654287753437.png (622x778, 551.77K)

Would this be hard to do as my first gun? Been shopping around

Nope. Easy as fuck, and you won't be on a government registry.

80-lower.com/polymer80/

what is this and why should I care

Because you are an American according to your flag and your rights are being stripped so the a tyrannical government can enslave even further than they already have.

way to cherry pick which of my questions to answer. what is this exactly?

A way to use your 2nd amendment right to make fire arms at home for personal use.

she's hot

These are the highly illegal ghost guns. In 16 days not even the infamous gun show loophole will protect you from being unable to purchase these weapons of war on our newly safe streets.

>These are the highly illegal ghost guns. In 16 days not even the infamous gun show loophole will protect you from being unable to purchase these weapons of war on our newly safe streets
In total, over the last 5 years, only 692 people nation-wide were killed by guns made with 80% lowers. More people than that were killed bare-handed in 2021 alone. They are being made illegal because the government can't track them, which is exactly why you should buy 1 or 10 while you still can.

You will be if you use a credit/debit card, and the atf can raid this company at anytime and find your info.

Just buy one privately and then mill off the serial. same thing.

>mill off the serial
enjoy your jailtime.

Meh.

>You will be if you use a credit/debit card, and the atf can raid this company at anytime and find your info.
You can pay with bitcoin.

If it’s bought privately they cannot prove you defaced it.

So what I buy one of these, squirt in some magic goop and out pops a glock 7 doesn’t show up on airport X-ray machines and if I bought it, it would cost more than what the Washington D.C. Airport’s chief of security makes in a month?

Actually I was wrong. The gaytf made it a rule of possession of defaced sn being a felony kek. I guess they shall infringe afterall.

Get a decent or oem upper

>user hasn't digitized their firearms yet.
You can put an entire armory on 24GB flash drive.

eguns are a fad until Amazon buys in.