Who did this guy piss off???

He was worth almost half a BILLION dollars... his downfall was biblical...

Why'd (((they))) turn on him??

Attached: SugeKnight.jpg (1280x720, 112.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaML6rKE4xk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why'd (((they))) turn on him??
Jerry Heller

This is who I suspect as well.... but wasn't he friends with David Kenner and Jimmy Iovine...

Wouldn't that cancel out Heller or is that not how that works?

>CALLS IN A HIT ON BIGGY SMALLS
HE WAS TOO STREET TO OWN A LABEL

That was after Tupac was killed and he was thrown in prison for 5 years for "kicking" someone

Also there is more evidence that Puffy called in a hit on Tupac then there is Suge did Biggie..

Attached: Suge.jpg (1200x1200, 158.59K)

main artists leave or die and your operations manager is jailed. seems like all the money was looted by Interscope and Kenner? the rest was spent by Death Row extravagantly. All the cars, houses, everything Death Row artists had was owned by the company. I remember a scene from All Eyez on Me, where Suge was showing Tupac the ledger of purchases for him through Death Row

>seems like all the money was looted by Interscope and Kenner

Now were getting somewhere... So you think Kenner betrayed him?

>didydinndunuffin

Attached: F85DF792-56E3-48B9-A612-A27983A1560C.png (1170x2532, 3.84M)

Puffy is a really bad human being.. His body guard gives hour long videos on youtube talking about all the bad shit he's done.

Suge I think is unfairly demonized and a scapegoat...

apparently Harry-O owned 50% of Death Row while in prison and Kenner was his lawyer to become Death Row's lawyer. Harry-O got scammed out of his share by Suge and Kenner, not seeing any of the cash flow

Youre right.. Supposedly Kenner started out as Harry O's attorney and screwed him.. How much of a role did Kenner play in the downfall of Suge is what I'm really wondering

Attached: Tupac.jpg (1200x1200, 117.14K)

Attached: PacandSuge.jpg (1200x675, 167.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XaML6rKE4xk

Tupac was a homosexual that was great act acting like a MLK tier hip hop rap star

False.
Tupac shot 2 off duty police officers that were beating on another negro and got away with it because they were drunk and acting a fool..

Tupac was also extremely intelligent and redpilled on a lot of things.

jimmy loved that black pu-tang

the ol lean, mean, jimmy iovine...

He supposedly gave Suge the money to bail Tupac out of prison.

There's things happening in the world right now, and your underage ADHD peanut brain is worrying about some plastic gangster boomer who hasn't been relevant in over 20 years.

It all ties together you just don't have the braincells to comprehend it.

Also time isn't linear, nigger.

Is that suge knight? Yeah he is a literal murderer. He probably would be Sean combs/jayz Rich today if he could just limit his temper.

You know who else is fairly well of and only briefly relevant? Master P.

No one did anything to this guy. He fucked it up on his own.

Fairly confident he had 2-3 high profile murders he was connected to before he decided to run over some people and shoot them outside of a club one night.

this. some people can't connect dots. sad. jew rot of the brain i suppose.

>before he decided to run over some people and shoot them outside of a club one night.

This is so untrue I don't know where to start... he's the one that got shot outside of a club one night..

and he was told to go somewhere and set up and attacked that's why he ran the person over. It was self defense and he got rail roaded.

Thank you my friend

So you are saying this guy wasn’t heir apparent to the massive amount of money black men have made on rap music?

>Y-you're just stupid!
The fact that you actually fell for the Zionist smokescreen makes you one of the biggest retards on this site.

I bet you a white guy could have made that work out without “accidentally” running over some fucking guy because he was pissed off.

Listen man Jews are Jews and niggers are niggers. This is what that was.

Puppets are placed in time and places when required. This is not something new to the history of the world.