Putler btfo!

Putler btfo!

Attached: 2A9E599C-4772-4E55-8762-B427D3A2618C.jpg (1170x1463, 876.68K)

They are Tsarist uniforms you anti-White cunt. Lurk on /his/

Those are way too ugly to be SS.

i wish these uniforms were made out of leather

damn they look so hot, how do I get a hot russian army waifu that dominates me in her imperial uniform

so we second russian empire now?

>Leaf can’t into sarcasm
Many such cases!

This is very disrespectful to Jewish people

Putin's russian empire larp has been going on for over a decade

Ackshually it's a ww1-style uniform.

So are these cutiepies going to get blown up by the Ukies? Shame, they are very pretty.

Attached: 1659907641603738.png (683x716, 473.55K)

Slavs are not White retard.

Mmm Russian femdom

Attached: tumblr_npqn430n7B1u52bdmo1_500.jpg (500x500, 60.54K)

No those are art students

Dominant Russian women are only into vulnerable alcoholic twinks with blue eyes

No, this is art&crafts college uniforms in ONE college. It's pure larp.

I'm Italian so they'd just spit on me and make me cum on their feet

The label on the sleeve is
>Mocкoвcкий хyдoжecтвeннo-пpoмышлeнный инcтитyт
>Moscow university of art and industry
This isn't even anything related to government lmao

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for the info.

so fucking hot

No swag

Attached: E2752593-88E0-4CD3-AA53-0E0106F82F90.jpg (300x400, 43.56K)

Only if Putin has the balls to declare war on Finland when they finally get accepted into NATO.

hahah because nazis are good, and you dont like the invasion of jewcrane, right retard?

They are Russian girls and they are wearing the uniform of Tsar Nicholai for an art project

German femdom is also güten. Jä. Iß very güten.

Oi vey, muh antisemitism. As long as you don't rape babies or produce goyslop I'd shut the fuck up if I were you, and try to keep the kvetching to a minimum when the rabbis are beheaded

German women are ugly, Russian women are hot, into a bunch of different "scenes" and a bunch of them got huge milkers.

You can't compete G*rm

Lmao at the comments. They think that those are uniforms that are currently being used and crying about Kornilov, a White Army general.

Turkey is preventing them from joining NATO while dropping bombs in Armenia without even a blip in western media.

Hot, don't care

And you're not mentally developed, fuckhead

I havent seen a dArkMAGA in a while.

Attached: 1647660287497.jpg (1080x830, 171.22K)

damnit

Jokes aside, its hilarious that Slavs aren't considered White. White people literally originated from Eastern Europe.
I guess neo-Nazis are okay with admitting East Asians have the highest rates of blondness

drip straight fire fr ong no cap
those ropes over the shoulders are so good

Attached: 1635109550520.png (265x239, 66.98K)

German women are all hot until they turn thirty, then they turn into fatties. Some people are into that. Russian women slowly transmogrify into little babushkas over the course of ten years after they turn 50. This is the inevitable fate of all russo women. If there's one thing I can say about American women, it's that we have some pretty great milfs. They turn thirty five and stay thirty five until they're sixty five. Then they either suddenly become horrible emaciated cryptids or flabby skin monsters. Idk what causes this.

I'm aware. Turkey is probably literally saving the world from WWIII right now. Never thought I'd say that.

>I guess neo-Nazis are okay with admitting East Asians have the highest rates of blondness

Attached: 376F2A2E-9DB9-47F2-B18A-29DF1795DEE1.jpg (600x503, 85.52K)

thats just a uniform of kornilov regiment during russian civil war, it has nothing to do with germany. but i have to admit these clothes are swager af

Attached: 93842_original (1).jpg (475x720, 31.1K)