46,000 Americans Committed Suicide in 2020

46,000 Americans Committed Suicide in 2020.

Why do so many people kill themselves and how do we stop it?

Attached: tb65s21lp6g91.jpg (1440x1800, 267K)

Because they have no reason to keep living. Give them a reason to keep living.

By legalizing prostitution.

Behavioral sink

>stop it?
Why would you?
If anything, how do we make niggers and other wastes of space finally kys?

Attached: 1556707381238.jpg (720x694, 53.07K)

>Those dead, glazed over eyes

I'm out of the loop, she looks familiar but I can't recall her name. Did one of Any Forums's darlings an hero?

They live in a brazilified masonic nightmare. The solution is not living in a brazilified masonic nightmare.

>Why do so many people kill themselves

One day you turn 35 and realize that you've never received a ticket to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and never will and your life is meaningless.

Suicides are common for 3 age groups. Teens 14-17, middle age 30-37 and old age 55+.

People commit suicide when they realize something at certain life periods.

Attached: 52655db2415b563d9cb5bd03decd5f2d_i-83.jpg (371x491, 46.81K)

Every reason to keep this going is predicated on a layer of lies

not all animals can adapt to living in a cage, those that can’t are replaced with more docile and passive ones and humanity evolves

Crackers kill themselves because they figure out they will never be black.

Just think in thr next decade when post wall millenial roasties with no spouse or children realize they have nothing left to live for.

It's mostly men 30 years and up. And that's because once you turn 30, life is set in stone for the most part and honestly, very boring if you didn't get something together. You can't listen to music from new artist because you'll be the weird old guy at the concert, you can't start a creative passion project because your motor skills begin to rust away, you don't get approached by basically anyone especially women unless you maintained your looks or had the economic factors to do so, if you basically didn't land a wife at 29, you're doomed to mediocre women who only have holes and want your money if you made it successfully. The truth is, humans weren't made to live past the age of 35. But you live in a society that doesn't think you're alive until your 21. Your youth is burned, life has gone on without you, and the days go by, faster and faster, the people get younger and younger but you get older and older, and one day you wake up, you finally realize, it doesn't get better. Welcome to hell.

>they figure out they will never be black.

You are kidding, right?
Desire to be an N-word is pure insanity.
Who is stupid enought to wish to be born a nigger?

Become a mercenary in a shithole country.
Do sex tourism
Become a terrorist for fun
Go to every city in europe, or the american continent
Try a new drug
Stop being fearful in general
Aim to become rich using any means available to you, if you want a family.
Start a recreational sports hobby
Investigate ancient tombs and archaeological dig sites
Do whatever the fuck you want

There's tons of shit you can do, why give up because you're slightly older than when you were a complete retard? Tons of shit you can do in this world.

You need to be 18 to post here kid

Whites worldwide worship us.
They listen to our music
They watch our movies
They use stuff invented by us
They fuck black men/women.

There's no way out white boy. You wish you were me.

Americans aren’t white

My 30s are better than my 20s. Less confusion. Less chasing shallow highs. Less fucking around and feeling lost.

We must accelerate these numbers.

Well, i have to agree with you this time white boy.
They are mutts.
(thanks to the great work we are doing)

>live in an open air circus prison
>eventually have enough and do a flip
It's understandable but, I wish more of those who are going to kill themselves would do mass caz events before they did.

>Why do so many people kill themselves and how do we stop it?

I want to kill myself, nothing you can do when politicians and corporations kill the future of evertone so that a few can live wealthy lives without working, some people are fed up of human suffering.

Best you can do is advocate for painless euthanasia

There is nothing wrong with suicide. We were forced to participate, now we have a choice and decide to leave.