As the US continues to turn into a fascist Christian theocracy, leftists are fleeing in droves

As the US continues to turn into a fascist Christian theocracy, leftists are fleeing in droves.

Attached: 1659915927782469.png (1600x1328, 1.18M)

They should move to Canada. They would fit in

>wants to move to Italy

Doesn't Italy have a massive conservative movement? Their conservatives are much more strict that the RINO cocksuckers here.

If only that were true.

>my child presents as a non-binary/pansexual
>their life is on the line
No, bitch. Not their life.

The funny thing is I've been thinking the same thing about leaving with my wife, but we want to leave to escape the blacks

>my child presents as non-binary/pansexual
Oh yes. This is a person I want hanging around and voting. I hear Somalia is nice. No racist white men there

God, I wish this nit-wit's paranoid delusions were true

You’re a fucking retard AND a cuck. Congratulations.

Attached: 8B0D6CB8-6985-41C5-BC1F-8D6CA581A847.jpg (674x482, 43.46K)

Absolute state of zogbots lmao

enjoy getting shot by a nog for $2 in your pocket. and, no, your concealed carry won't help you, they shoot you and then ask for your money

>22.5k
That might be a whole thousand actual people after removing all the bots. Among those 1000, are maybe 50 to 100 who actually follow through with their bitching. I wish I could believe redditors are actually leaving

They should juat go be illegals somewhere, like the parasites they are.

B-b-b-but open carriers get shot f-f-first

You’re gonna be real disappointed when you go to your white European country and see niggers there.
I’ve been to Finland, Estonia, Poland, bell I even saw dark niggers in Latvia. Difference between here and there is at least here you’re allowed to legally defend yourself from them.

I’ve lived in the Deep South my whole life surrounded by niggers. The key is to be alpha because they smell weakness, they don’t fuck with me.

If you’re that much of a pussy just move to a town that’s less than 1% black. They exist in America idk why you think you have to move somewhere else lol. Try rural Vermont or Maine.

Attached: 506EEA82-A498-4FAE-B8E9-C67585713272.jpg (382x600, 50.14K)

Literally asking for a how to on moving to another country with their bull

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-210118~2.png (1080x1804, 258.92K)

They should all go to europe.

Kys

I'm more struck by how they only consider "white" countries.

Fuck off move to France

>Canada, Ireland, Japan, Vietnam
Half the countries they listed are non-white.

>Supreme court has gone rouge
Yes, they wear makeup like the kike faggots they are.