What is it about rural aesthetics that calls to your soul compared to urban concrete jungles?

what is it about rural aesthetics that calls to your soul compared to urban concrete jungles?

Attached: 1aa9e0aa1949e2d3d746adab710a25571654746013_main.jpg (1920x1038, 349.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it's beautiful and natural. cities are ugly and unnatural cancerous lesions

I want to live on a farm.

God's creation vs. manmade horrors beyond human comprehension.

white Europeans seek to conquer the unknown in at least one of two forms: the physical and the intellectual. Rural imagery evokes feelings of yearning and conquering an unexplored territory, a physical form. Only white people can understand this feeling. This trait was born in proto IE steppe people (the Aryans) and culminated with the first man walking on the moon.

I would much rather live in a city just not an American one

Attached: 1644285383940.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

quiet
there are large spans of time all I hear are animals or the wind

billions of years of evolution

what kind of stupid fucking question is this OP?

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive.

pol.foundation/Happening.html

racist.

Attached: Screenshot_116.jpg (235x266, 19.7K)

green environments naturally make humans happy

Unnecessarily long winded way of saying you want to avoid Blacks

Because cities used to be the symbol of progress, technological advancements and pride of a civilization.
Nowdays its just forefront of globohomo outpost.

that goes without saying

The lack of faggots is rather nice.

Attached: some faggot coined the term pupper.png (579x312, 15.45K)

They are everywhere in the US. 1 out of 5 zoomers is one

Human's natural environment vs artificial self-made cage

I was the only kid in town (besides Rez kids) that lived outside of the main town area. We were 15-20 minutes out and a mile up a mountain. We lived on site at a summer camp as my dad was a caretaker there. I got to wander the large expanse of beautiful BC wilderness every day, swim in a lake right outside my house whenever and go have campfires a few times a week. Life was good. There was just us and the natural beauty of the world. Few years later and my parents split up. Of course I have to live with my mom and we end up in low income housing in the middle of town. My life completely changed in an urban setting. Everyone is either miserable or a glorified hood rat. People care about the wrong things, most of which objectively don't matter. When I was in the mountains there was none of this meaningless, souless bullshit. If you have the chance to live rural fucking take it. Tech, govt and dense urban areas have destroyed the average man's psyche and purpose in this world.

both are appealing if done right, in different ways.

Natural vs. Fake.
Beautiful natural tits vs. water balloon tits.