Boomers and GenX were controlled by a single word

Loser, just a single word defined their entire generation. Boomers and GenX are obsessed with not being "LOSERS". Nothing is worse in the world for a boomer or GenX than another Boomer/GenX cunt thinking they are "losers". OH NO, PEOPLE THINK IM A LOSER!!!! said the Boomer/GenX

Fuck all you cunts, fuck your society, fuck your medical tyranny, fuck your 401k, fuck your nigger worship, fuck you all cunts.

Attached: Untested&Unvaxxed.jpg (1080x1257, 144.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659919633453382.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JWHoMyn0fXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a loser created this wasted thread

Take your fucking vaccine cunt, I see you in every thread where this alpha Aussie gets posted. Take your vaxx and die nigger.

Attached: Finalquestion.jpg (753x737, 246.15K)

Is this video real? If the guy really lost a family member due to this doctor then why didn't he get way more violent

Learn to read retard. OP doesn't care if you call him a loser.

its just road rage
the vaxoid story is reddit cope

Yeah lol, I think he was calling them vaxxed as an insult, because only vaxxtards drive like complete fucking shit these days.

>Is this video real? If the guy really lost a family member due to this doctor then why didn't he get way more violent

Probably just another case of roid induced road rage.

Many such cases in Aus.

The real question is why the man had not but one, but two boomerangs.

Attached: Australia.webm (720x720, 2.87M)

Good point.

Attached: theleftsworld.jpg (888x499, 179.67K)

More like they were controlled by their television sets, especially the boomers. Gen Xers are a mixed bag in my experience.

dope pic

Attached: Year2035.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

why wouldnt he try to reverse away? i see the car is boxing him form the front, but just reverse. its on film he is attacking the car with a weapon

Why don't Gen Z give a shit though? Why are we different?

In case one broke, which it did.

Yeah man welcome to the party. You're here forever. It will only get worse.

Attached: skele.jpg (336x450, 57.43K)

kek what the fuck happened?

Keep going. I want to see if OP actually made it through the abyss or not.

Used to be seeing someone driving the wrong way down the road was an extremely rare occasion.
I've seen at least one a month this YEAR

You literally hear him say "she got the shot and it cost her life." I want you to have a big think about the plethora of shills making claims that can be dispelled by simply watching the video. I think it's because whoever pays or organises these fucks knows that most of you are fucking dumb and will not even watch the video and just lurk to gather a consensus.
>tl;Dr
>WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO AND PRAISE THE BOOMER REMOVER

Attached: hadenough.jpg (500x273, 32.23K)

It's a guy called Eddie Von Moger who is a semi-famous roid head junkie along with his more famous brother Callum. They're both unvaccinated and appear absolutely obsessed with their new position, like it's their entire personality.
He's just using the vaccine as an insult because they take pride in resisting the mandates and the vaccine is all they think about between roids and lifting.
A few facebook karens started misrepresenting the video and made up some story about the guy's sister dying. But he didn't even mention a sister at all. Now Any Forums believes that is fact and will call you a shill if you disagree with the narrative.

>probably
>intent is communicated clearly from both parties in the video
I love this. You guys are gonna make so much money from me replying to your retarded bullshit but I will do so as long as I have autism.

Attached: whydong.jpg (383x700, 56.59K)

why is he mad though? car crash road rage? or he's just coked out of his mind?

>she got the shot and it cost her life.
No he doesn't you absolute liar. He says "you fucking both got the vaccine and it's lost (or cost) your life".

Holy shit. Yeah I know, ever since 5G got installed and vaxxies got clotted things started getting fucking dangerous. Now every time I go for a drive someone puts me into a dangerous situation, every fucking time.

Attached: retardedvaxxies.jpg (1536x2048, 369.33K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659919633453382.webm

you know nothing of Gen X
Gen X knew we were all losers
We would never have it better than our parents
Those of us who were not aborted by pot smoking hippy boomers would struggle to even survive
There was an entire genre of music created about us all being drugged up losers
>Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
>Making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel
youtube.com/watch?v=JWHoMyn0fXY
Gen X knew we would never be winners before the race even started

Looks like a car cash caused by a merging mistake by one of the parties. They're on the side of a freeway with cars moving from right to left of screen, but Eddie's car is facing the opposite direction to every other car in the video.
To me it seems like Eddie was trying to merge and got hit on his back right bumper, effectively pit manoeuvring himself.
He's just a vapid narcissist on roids and meth, these people are dime a dozen here.

I think it's a based thread and OP's a winner