Demonic Invasion

What are the political implications that we are currently undergoing a demonic incursion as we enter a solar cycle that will generate a real life warp storm, where the planets defenses are significantly weakened and lowering more and more allowing non human consciousness to exert influence in our reality via susceptible people, made weak by fear and trauma, or even bloodlines of cults that have worshipped these entitites for thousands of years and practice ritual male child genital mutilation and abuse as a form of worship and truly believe they are of a different bloodline.

Was alex jones really naming (((them))) with his talk of Demons.
youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU

Attached: Warpstorm_.jpg (900x808, 246.1K)

All these end of the World threads lately have me clutching my double barrel.

Does anyone know a good way to build a structure that supports a lot of weight? The ceiling above me should support 2 feet of concrete and then 6 or so feet of soil.

Can't be any worse than what we have now.

Joints and Trusses.

Attached: Truss.jpg (474x314, 32.28K)

And perhaps load bearing beams or walls if you're going to put all that on it. I don't know the math, but I believe it's a formula of distance between your load-bearing elements and how much weight they are going to ultimately hold.

>What are the political implications that we are currently undergoing a demonic incursion
kek, there is no incursion
The demons that are here now have been here for thousands of years

You really must have little understanding of human history if you think this is as bad as things can get.

Attached: four horsemen.png (1080x1080, 954.27K)

>demonic
kys christcuck. you faggots are by far the worst spammers on this board.

If you haven't realized the bible is right about literally everything, there's no hope for you, you're a brainlet

Im not christian, literally all ancient civilizations have an understanding of non corporeal consciousness that can influence, and even possess human beings, and exorcists existed LONG before Christianity.

pic related, are they called domes?

Attached: 1646723075883.jpg (1690x1214, 350.72K)

flying hebrews aren't real

Christianity and other yahwahist religions exist. You don't need a warp to exist for it.

>the whole universe is Jewish cryptids
uh huh

ghosts and goblins aren't real you fucking kike

Jesus and his Angels are here too. Have no fear. Put on the Armor of God.

Attached: 12hg3f1h23f.jpg (862x1024, 310.49K)

your all powerful imaginary friend isn't real

I’m going to play “The Only Thing They Fear Is You” while blasting my sawnoff at them while screaming my feelings about the antichrist

Have faith in the God Emperor of Mankind and the warp storms will spare you.

The edomite kvetches whenever they see a cross +

he was wrong the demonic incursion is because of Saturn and Pluto. most of it will be gone come march 2023 when Saturn is out of its two home signs. just another fake news lie from alex so glad that fag is getting sued to hell and back.

Consider finding a weapon b*den does not endorse

Attached: FEFE9B1F-E3CB-481D-B0FF-D703EEA96CC3.jpg (680x453, 111.38K)

or maybe bullshit liars piss me off . christianity is clearly being used to shit up the board so it becomes unreadable.

The only bullshit liar here is you edomite

Attached: synagogue of satan.jpg (500x668, 80.58K)

MAGICAL
FLYING
HEBREWS
WHO
COULD
CAST
WIZARD
SPELLS

thsts the level of bullshit you're lowering us to

That is heresy because the bible says the only ghost is the holy ghost. Christ tards dont even know their own gospel.