Blonde & blue eyed American reporting in...

Blonde & blue eyed American reporting in. I've had three relationships and not one has been with a blonde & blue eyed women. At first I liked Sicilians / Lebanese women but now that i think about having kids, i just want to have blonde haired blue eyed babies. Whats the best place to find none pozzed white women? The one's i've met have nasty tattoos and tend to have lower social standards. Japanese women are based but they offer no chance at blue haired blue eyed offspring.

Attached: blonde_blue-eyed_american_girl.jpg (1920x1080, 824.54K)

There are none

i had a blonde hair blue eyed gf but she was overweight and lazy. did my best to make her better but without physically making her exercise myself she never followed through on her claimed desire to be in-shape and productive. I'd have been a single father. In retrospect I probably should have just done it anyway, i was young and naive

>non-pozzed women
lol, lmao even

Most white women are pozzed. the unpozzed ones get married young or become pozzed if the dknt

YWNBAW

>non pozzed women

Attached: laughlameson01.gif (640x640, 3.96M)

don't ask the shitskins here user, they'll tell you to racemix like the jews they are

Traditional Catholic Mass

Honestly it was a big radicalizing to date a muslim girl being hidden from their family.
Their devotion to family and their faith is inspiring. The worst thing you could do is shame your family. Their loyalty is also reassuring. Plenty of "white" middle eastern women, just none with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Eastern Orthodox can have them as well but I've mostly only dated Catholics and a huge proportion of the traditional ones from the last two years didn't get the vax and only date guys who didn't get it

>Whats the best place to find none pozzed white women
1933 Nazi germany

Move to Mississippi / Alabama.

If it makes you feel better user, I like Arab women too and married one, our first kid came out blond and blue eyed and whiter than me. Good luck

Keep looking user. I managed to find one and I made her my wife and mother of my children.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

Wait, u serious?

Attached: 1655133081804.jpg (718x796, 93.46K)

You ever notice how adult women use makeup to appear like a teenager? Why is that?

Please tell me more about the genetic makeup of you, your wife and your child. Would appreciate it. I'd convert for the right overall outcome.

build a time machine and go back to 1960

me dark blond/blue 95%+ British isles
her Moroccan of the dark haired but pale skin Berber sort, brown eyes but some green in family
kid very light blond hair with very dark blue eyes, kind of striking combo
Any sort of med background will get you decent results if the woman herself is good looking

Don’t be fooled. There’s a lot of fake blondes down here. There are more red heads and brunettes in my opinion

>Posting your wife and kids on Any Forums

Attached: 1609743945016.png (442x442, 466.66K)

Attached: get wrekt.gif (282x300, 1.91M)