Investigated the murder of James Bulger. Ask me anything

It's been almost 30 years since 10 year olds Robert Thompson & Jon Venables tortured 2 year old James Bulger to death.
Four tapes detailing the more disturbing elements of the crime were omitted from the trial.

I had access to the tapes as well as access to several sources who worked on the case.
Ask away.

Attached: ThompsonVenables.jpg (300x180, 30.3K)

Is there anything the general public dont know about the case? I know they shoved batteries up his anus and threw rocks at him etc.

is it true ventables living in the greater manchester area once he was released?

I mean, can you describe the tapes.

hes lived in a bunch of places, even in liverpool. always getting put back into prison though for possession of cp.

Kiss my fat bi-racial American ass fucking bongboy

>I had access to the tapes
Well?

Should have been sent to God with a millstone round their necks tbqh

Is it true that he had sex with female prison guards?

You and I are one and two. If we count we were both torn in two.

Post tape.

We’re all fucked anyway so why not

Yes, a number of bizzare injuries to the genitals, anus and legs were never made public.
I can go into detail if anyone wants.

What specifically do you want me to go into detail about?
The actual attack or the psychology behind it.
Happy to do both.

What degree do you have?

I know very little, I only watched the Dankula video
If you could do the psychology behind it and then go into the actual injuries I would really appreciate it.

Why did he do it?

No problem user. This will cover many peoples questions so bare with me, it'll be a large type up.

>Yes, a number of bizzare injuries to the genitals, anus and legs were never made public.
>I can go into detail if anyone wants.
I was just about to eat dinner....
Let me go get my plate.

Why does your government do everything in their power to hide their faces and even put people in jail for having pictures of them but won't allow me and other hardworking Europeans to live there?

Do you think he was brought to appropriate justice?

Would you support the death penalty for people like him?

Were they psycopaths? Did they understand what they had done?

Because you’re Greek

What was the exact cause of death?

>Op abandons the thread

another larp faggot op