First time caller line you’re on the air

>first time caller line you’re on the air
>yes this is Art, you’re one the air
>go ahead caller

Attached: DFA7E4D3-432A-4523-A53B-41E5101255E4.jpg (640x427, 63.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
youtu.be/9RVVTfS-Txs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

pol.foundation/Happening.html

Am I on the air?

Someone really needs to do /pol call ins, i would listen to it on the radio in traffic

longtime feeder first time sneeder

>Please turn your radio off

One of my favourite radio bits was Ron and Fez's "Tallest Caller Wins"

Hi art, i was wondering how many times you ended up with a ladyboy when you were chasing that tight pinay pussy

an user got on the alex jones show a year ago. said he wasn't gonna get the "vaxsneed"

>Yeah, I'd like to say... FUCK NIGGERS FUCK TRANNIES FUCK KIKES AND FUCK JANNIES. Thanks for your attention.

Hi, long time listener first time caller, I was abducted, twice, so was my sister. But I'm not sure if the ET's who brought me up are actually angels. Also, bigfoot.

Walton and Johnson would probably entertain it

Would people actually listen to this?

Is this me?

Hi Art...

Sorry Art

I have a perpetual motion engine that requires no energy.

>>go ahead caller
yeah..I'm live? go fuck yourself you worthless boomer!

huh, hello? Is this Art Bell? Can you hear me?... *piercing ear rape begins*

yes but it would get shut down real quick

They’ll triangulate on this position really soon.

So anyway Art i was shitting on her face

What we’re thinking of as aliens, Art, they’re extra-dimensional beings that an earlier precursor of the space program made contact with,

They have infiltrated a lot of aspects of the military establishment, particularly Area 51. The disasters that are coming, they -- the government -- knows about them. . . . They want those major population centers wiped out so the few who are left will be more easily controllable. I say we g --

"Hello user, what on your mind?"

I like it.

/thread

Attached: 1657832354654.png (2684x968, 289.9K)

Is just like to say
Niggers tongue my anus
That is all.

6 hours of JC calling in.
>YEEEEWWWWW WILL DROWN IN BOILING SEWAAGGGEE!!
youtu.be/9RVVTfS-Txs

Was this the guy that got the satellites shutdown?

Thats exactly fucking snoory. Ruined the show.

First time listener, long time caller... I mean first time caller long time listener. Art I have proof that nuggets triangulate mianus. I sent it to your email. You have to believe me Art, it will be a thing in the future. I don't know why but it will.

Attached: 1645970269342.png (675x750, 268.02K)

“Weird, weird, weird stuff. In all my life . . . . My uplink transmitter was dead as a doornail.” For the first time in all his years of broadcasting, Bell had lost his connection to the transmitter. Smack in the middle of that call.-

Yes and despite what every /x/ faggot will chime in and say, it was a hoax. The guy called back in on a later show and admitted to it and even recreated the call for Art. Art didn't have an answer for the show being cut, but it was just a coincidence most likely. Art transmitted his show via radio, not satellite, anyway.

not if it was on odysee.
they let you livestream.

someone do this! just having conversations with randoms over voice chat and publishing them. way better than retarded bloodsport stuff.