Property owners vs robbers

Why do property owners get treated worse than robbers?

Attached: jw3_d45_14645_r.jpg (1400x1400, 476.19K)

Because jews hate independent business owners. They'd rather all goyim work for one of four megacorporations (all owned by the same jews)

Even Jewish megacorps get robbed by niggers walking in and out though

most of the shop owners have insurances which covers robberies that's why human life is more valuable than the shit being stolen

Why should shop owners pay insurance when they can just pay for a gun

Prove it kike fag

And when that happens enough they just close that location. It doesn't matter because they make enough for a dozen or so locations don't affect them at all.

Because non property owners have been tricked into thinking property owners are part of the elite when they are far from it

Attached: 1659915763947506m.jpg (1024x712, 115.36K)

If you choose to rob and steal then you don't deserve to live.

Attached: 1582417921949.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

I like my stuff more than I like robbers so you’re wrong.

Economy of scale
megacorps can not only afford the loss here and there and still gain
Also their own employees don't give a fuck about stopping theft, but small businesses owners care about preserving their livelihoods

So when they do something like this it levels the playing field:
If scares small businesses off of protecting their property, while mega corps didnt have employees stepping up to defend them anyways

Same amount of theft at mega-corps, less intervention (and more theft) for small businesses

>human life is more valuable
How is your life valuable if you don't work, don't create value, steal from others and destroy property? Your existence has negative value.

>most of the shop owners have insurance
Ay Tone, he says if we don't buy his insurance, he's gonna send around thugs to rob us

Attached: thesopranos.jpg (2000x1125, 2.04M)

I'm not the one who decided their life was worth less than my property, I'm just the one finalizing the transaction.

Based black man. Fuck white criminals

Because self-defense against robbers could lead to self-defense against the government. It's better if you're entirely dependent and defenseless against cops.

Because they have insurance. Like what the fuck does it matter if someone robs / loots / smashes up your store? You've got insurance, bro.

it's simple stolen objects will be recovered via insurance
life of a human can't be recovered after death

people have empathy toward humans and not the objects

and that is why shop owners seen as a cold blood murderers

that gooks life wasn't in any danger

>life of a human can't be recovered after death
No shit, that's the point of killing them, I don't want them back.

You didn't answer the question. You just reapeat your dogma.
Again: How is your life valuable if you only make harm for everyone?

Attached: BF874F1A-59AC-4F19-8525-437F7639C4AC.png (640x541, 205.08K)

Robbers prey on innocent people. Their life is worth nothing. If they want to live, they need not steal. Simple as.