Nonstop wokeshit is causing entertainment companies to lose a lot of money...

Nonstop wokeshit is causing entertainment companies to lose a lot of money. Netflix & Amazon are finally giving up on nigger faggot cunt TV.

Attached: file.png (768x432, 349.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsun.blogspot.com/2022/05/rude-awokening-for-empire-of-lies.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 345345.jpg (1064x1960, 791.13K)

I'm never going back.

Amazon is spending 1 billion on woke LOTR

Except the decision to scrap that shit was made by The new CEO of Warner-Discovery who is finally burying the stinking corpse of DC comics. Netflix and Amazon are still all ynn

I'm ready for the Hollywood pendulum to swing hard right.
LET'S FUCKING GO

>Amazon is spending 1 billion on woke LOTR
Amazon is losing 1 billion on woke LOTR
But they won't be losing another 1 billion.

Pls be true.
I hate the toxic, uneducated Left. I HATE all of their racist woke shit.

Do you know actors are Jews and actresses are prostitutes

>causing entertainment companies to lose a lot of money
Lol no its not, its very profitable, you guys seem to forget its not viewship that brings them the money but merch

Good luck
Because the worthless leftist fucks in the industry now have fully infiltrated and are the majority

This guy knows jack shit about netflix, cause they cancel every fucking show after a single season. No matter how popular.

niggerfication has been intense. Deniggerfying culture is a big job but one worth doing. If we fail, we just burn it all down, turn 360 and walk away.

It won't happen, but I am ready for Hollywood to die

Oh, no user.
Amazon is LOSING [read: burning in a runaway blast furnace by the armored truck load] a billion dollars on garbage tier THE MESSAGE fan fiction that everyone not woke completely hates that totally disrespects Tolkien's work, person, story, world, characters and fan base.

>Reading ZeroHedge
Nice work hag, but these companies aren't stopping. Rings of Power is still coming and House of Dragon or whatever is still coming. They're not going to stop pushing this shit down your throats.

old but good piece of reading
secretsun.blogspot.com/2022/05/rude-awokening-for-empire-of-lies.html

New show new cast receiving minimum compensation and no renegotiating contracts after becoming a bigger star.

zerohedge is based. wtf?

He's right. It's over. It was over when these woke corporations told us that our boycotts were irrelevant because of sweet government funding. Fuck corpos. Fuck consumers. Fuck the USA.

Attached: 1730914.jpg (259x195, 8.48K)

Q Force didn't make it past season 1? No surprise there.

They did a remake of Queer as Folk and on a local queer FB page the best these people could say about it was that it was intersectional or whatever. Faggots.