I honestly just hate America at this point. How can I undermine my own country?

I honestly just hate America at this point. How can I undermine my own country?

Attached: 28d01787e0b2ade6b274748df2f63858.jpg (398x707, 76.9K)

Kys traitor

Don't pay taxes and publicly name the jew

Let the poop you've been holding back unleash unto Wall Street. Go brother, you still have time. The Jews have been lying to you the entire time. Pooping outside is incredibly natural and healthy. It is only human to poop outside. That;s why other mammals don't use toilets. Ever think of that? Go now brother, before the sun goes down.

Establish your dominance. Show them whose boss. I believe in you.

You want an honest answer? Become a leech. Apply for welfare/unemployment, get a hustle on the side where you can make money in cash, get any government help you can, vote for candidates that will continue to feed it, and waste as many gov't resources as you can.

Not even a traitor since both my parents aren't even Americans, your immigration will be your downfall.
Was thinking of neeting on welfare. What's the easiest state to get gibs?

>How can I undermine my own country?
Convert to judaism.

>I honestly just hate America at this point. How can I undermine my own country?

your country is already dead, it died around 1972 i think, anyways, the "government" / deep state are all feasting on the corpse of america, making sure they are fat and everything else is fugged.
so do you hate america, or the dead america you are currently suffering in ?

Attached: ma56gajqgbg91.jpg (665x1000, 188.61K)

>Not even a traitor since both my parents aren't even Americans
Look up how to repatriate yourself. If your parents are both some type of Eastern European and you can learn the language you should be able to go back.

Shoot at cell towers.
Cut down power lines
Poison water supplies with animal carcasses.
All kinds of shit really. America has lots of ancient infrastructure that is exposed and out in the open, and not a soul thinks about fucking with it.

Move to Russia like they want you to

Attached: 1658507227448592.jpg (720x1071, 447.16K)

Attached: 1658856364750693.png (1048x728, 474.06K)

Be NEET and get on gibs

Luckily enough they are. Could chose between Ukraine or Russia. I just have very bad verbal iq and can't speak other languages fluently;-;

Get a job in a restaurant
Excrete bodily fluids into foods
Smile

you could get a job with the FBI but you already work there so

Attached: ss+(2022-07-29+at+04.07.50).jpg (164x292, 14.16K)

Don't worry. DC got you covered. Just sit back and keep electing democrats.

Maybe I'll go to Russia and set up a right wing party if Putin gets disposed. Could be a liberal proamerica party on the surface but will do my best to keep Russia Russian.

Traitor to what?

But I thought nothing bad can ever happen to Americans because muh gunz

Americans are cowards we saw this in January 6th. Now that innocent Americans are being detained they will not do ANYTHING.

Half the country wants the other half dead, and only one of those halves massively owns guns. What could ever go wrong?

Traitor to what?

Hey remember that time when niggers we're burning down cities so right wing chads defended their historic cities using their guns successfully pushing back the BLM rioters? I don't.

Vote democrat

Fair point, but said cities were from the no guns half.