Do nothing democrats

Attached: 9A356E2F-9129-4116-8D4F-7422C315149D.jpg (828x1026, 112.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is printing off over a trillion more to spend going to help the ongoing hyperinflation?

Don't forget, Biden started building the border wall again too

Yeah gas prices are collapsing but what about food costs or are gas prices being affected by recession fears and bullshit numbers and inflation reduction act is pork bill summer 2022 and lol Sweden and Finland into NATO what an achievement shit might as well say welcome to globohomo miltary alliance they were already prepared at least Sweden at least but sure these kikes can celebrate nothing after all their desperate to stay in power

Attached: FZgnAIaVQAM8uOK.jpeg.jpg (1025x1015, 167.55K)

Imagine getting excited for 3.99 gas. Fuck that guy, I shouldn't be paying a penny over 2.50

>gas prices under $3.99

delusional democrats are actually thumping their chest like this is some great accomplishment for Dementia Joe, the same ones that said Biden didn't effect gas prices

tell me about chips and pact act?

honestly this feel like a kid rushing his homework in right before the due date so he can have a "guilt free" consious during his break.
when does senate and house go on break?
when does the midterms start ramping up.
we in august.

>More taxes.
>Gibs for MegaCorps.
>"They hate us for our freedoms!"
>Do-nothing government handout jobs.
>AFter destroying domestic production capacity that lead to price increases.
>Globohomo.
>Gibs for sluts.

republicans are weak faggots

CHIPs act is giving tax breaks and credits to wafer manufacturers to promote American chip manufacturing.

Certainly not something I'm against, though I don't know everything in the bill.

"aMEricA iS bAcK"!
-pedo Peter!
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t

Attached: BidenAmericaIsBack.jpg (1080x1155, 170.65K)

Republichuds we got too cocky!

PACT act was finalized ages ago but the dems tried to shove in some pork at the last minute so they could scream about repubs hating vets, before they went back to what it was before and getting it passed bipartisan

It doesn't matter. Dems are in panic mode because Biden's the least popular presudent in history, so they're trying to look like they're fixing things before the midterms.
If the whole country burns down in December, they won't care.

Gibs rule. Stop being a boomer and get the bag

The midterms are in theee months.
To show yourself how little this maters can you name what the biggest non inflation issue was three months ago?
Two months ago?
Last month?
Last week?

People on the left have a memory of a goldfish.

Gas prices are going down because of tbe emptying of tbe strategic reserve.
Even if Biden is willing to zero it out it will only last two more months.

don't question te narrative, goyim.

impotently trying and failing to fix the problems they created. how can you be this stupid?

Didn't Republicans cuck and pass the full 600 billion burn pits act?

>50 year low unemployment rate
>every day a new article about "The Great Resignation"
Memory holes are ridiculous