I noticed that a lot of Mexicanons here on Any Forums are EXTREMELY butthurt about Argentina

I noticed that a lot of Mexicanons here on Any Forums are EXTREMELY butthurt about Argentina
They literally cannot stop themselves from entering into every argie related thread and mock us because of our terrible economy
The more I've seen this phenomenon and talked with these butthurt individuals the more I've been convinced through pretty certain confirmation that the reason of us living rent free in their heads is that they perceive Argentina as a far whiter country than Mexico and cannot tolerate the idea of another latin american nation having demographics even whiter than the ones they themselves portray in their soap operas, where you would think mexico is even whiter than the modern US

Question is, is this also common among normie mexicans or is this just a Any Forums contained fenomenon?
I just don't picture your average DF dwelling Pedro constantly seething about a country located on the other side of the american continent
As for normie argies, the only time they even think about mexico is when they watch reruns of el chavo or the original mexican dub of the classic simpsons episodes

Attached: 1366574498333.png (1114x835, 232.55K)

Attached: 1642871097973.jpg (600x332, 28.99K)

Good day sir

Attached: 1648460189712.jpg (1024x576, 100.58K)

don't worry eastern Chile, i support you (except if you mess with my British masters, in which case I'll be forced to fuck you until you die)

>fuck you until you die

Attached: 1335603541042.jpg (503x420, 95.08K)

Mexicans all suffer from an inferiority complex of varying levels. But the ones Any Forums attracts are their own special brand of autism. I had never seen or heard a Mexican use the term "castizo" before coming on here. My guess is the Mexicans that Any Forums attracts are on the whiter side of the mestizo spectrum, yet, still not entirely white. They know this and it drives them crazy, which is why they constantly lash out at countries that are whiter than theirs. It's insanely cringey, yet they seem to be lacking in any sort of self-awareness.

It's just banter bro.
But your economy is fucked. What the hell happened, back in the day you were the richest country in south america.

we will for ever live rent free in argies heads

Only those obsessed with football aka subhumans

stop fooling yourself you literally rage at us first thing you do in the morning i dont even know the name of TWO argie cities, If you have more than one that is

Long live Argentina. Fuck spics. Fuck niggers. Fuck jews. Fuck jannies.

Don't be mean to our macaco-indio brothers, we should stick together.

This subhuman could fly first-class into your shithole country and breed your sister for R$ 50.

>breed your sister for R$ 50
Too bad I don't have one. No, really. Too bad

>Don't be mean to our macaco-indio brothers, we should stick together
Based white macaco

Good morning sers

Attached: B59ED443-B762-403F-BC2E-0183784DEE13.jpg (1242x1398, 251.5K)

What happened?

Attached: Buenos_aires_1910_(3).jpg (1600x1000, 232.02K)

you write like a woman on a VPN

Good morning

Attached: trianon.jpg (2560x1810, 1.05M)

No more brother wars, simple as.

Attached: mutt pride.png (1087x1087, 488.03K)

Probably VPN Divide and Conquer jews/pisscord trannies

Attached: C6C0433D-AFF5-486B-81B2-C05C24209430.jpg (396x385, 100.67K)

Why do you want to be white so badly?

>inferiority complex
>really patriotic
…….

I don't think about you at all.

>fenomenon
nigger can't even into english

Do you know how Britain created Argentina?

They got random people and drag them in chains to a place where they were forced to kill each other. Bloodshed creates hatred, and hatred created Argentina.

Argentina gets fucked by its geographic location. It's too far from anywhere that vomits out rich tourists to make it worth their while to go there. You can just go to Europe or the US on a shorter/cheaper flight.

You raise a fair point but you're overlooking the main issue. Let me explain it to you: argaytina is a piece of nigger shit useless country and niggertinian "people" are the most despicable, subhuman and useless shitblooded browngoloids on the surface of Earth. Argaytinians are walking anthropomorphic mountains of shit whose cadavres aren't even useful as manure and browngentina is a giant radioactive scat dungeon that should be nuked and glassed, repeating the operation one million times until nothing remains on its place for at least one million eons. A virus that targets only niggertinian hominids should be created to assure the extermination of every single argaytinian piece of turd subhuman roaming out there until nothing of this giant latrine remains on the record of history. The argaytinian flag looks like the trans flag because this is a country of useless dick crippled subhumans whose blood shouldn't even touch the Earth as it would contaminate it and ruin it forever. A vaporizing weapon would be the best kind of thing to use against the argaytinian cockroaches to fully delete them from this plane. Fuck you, fuck me and fuck thid nigger piece of shit useless shithole country and fuck every single niggertinian ape, their dead parents and ancestors, their raped sisters, their killed mothers and every other humanoid trash they call family

It'll get better

We are going to send you back to your dessert you fucking dreidel.