Daily reminder that conservatives are nothing but a gigantic corporate cashcow in this hollowed out shithole we call a...

Daily reminder that conservatives are nothing but a gigantic corporate cashcow in this hollowed out shithole we call a country.

Attached: Capture.png (1244x937, 2.07M)

Dems forced me to put DEF in my turbo diesel and I will never forgive them

>t. effeminate priuslet

I'm surprised people put shit like this on their car, people are fucking crazy and will destroy your vehicle over something simple as a sticker. Sure it's funny but is a $10 emblem worth getting your shit keyed, tires slashed or windows broken?

So unforgiving I bought another Ford to own the libs

>that reflexion
Lol, did your fat ass seethe so hard over someone else's new toy, that you had to take a picture of it and make a thread on a Taiwanese finger knitting forum?
Lmfao

Attached: 1657337439114.jpg (440x362, 41.84K)

>I only need a weekly reminder tho.

Attached: 1610162060846.jpg (640x784, 90.23K)

Big trucks are the the goyslop equivalent of automobiles.

You look like a faggot from the reflection. Did you snap this picture on the way to the bus stop

LOL, still thinking liberals don't take corporate money.
democrats take in more corporate cash than any other party moron.

another jealous shitbox driver detected
possibly even a filthy cyclist

Attached: rollin coal.webm (404x720, 2.36M)

lel fat fuck's wearing athletic shorts

kek

Attached: 1657608024291.png (251x315, 30.87K)

reminder: not red vs. blue, its green and gold...

Attached: max.jpg (1280x720, 58.52K)

you need a truck if you’re gonna get shit done. Things gotta go from point A to point B. If you own a home and you don’t have a truck you aren’t a man. Simple as.

250lbs +

I haven't got a car yet but I'll get a Tesla once I get enough for me.
School dropouts like you and the one who posted the vid will be serfs working for minimum wage in my corporation

>conservatives bad reeeeeeee
>libtards bad reeeeeee
Tyranny continues to invade everyone's lives while they reeeee about le bad party. Jokes on you faggot

Attached: A3496E93-3128-4AD2-82FE-94DAA8BEB8E8.jpg (800x930, 82.38K)

In my state you can kill a nigger for fucking with your car

This is at my work. It's obviously distorted you purposefully obtuse morons, but we drive actual semi's at my job so a lot of the guys own pickups on top. The job is a lot of manual labor so nobody's really out of shape here.

I've never even liked big trucks and would never buy one, but now I feel like I have to since the worst people alive keep consistently and ceaselessly bitching about them.

Attached: 1639662996038.gif (213x211, 1.61M)

Depends where you are for sure. Here it would be dangerous to put anything conservative on your vehicle or in your front yard. The progressives here could put communist stuff on their cars and in their yards and wouldnt be touched.

Americans are the incels of gun owners. Talking the big game, but only ever masturbating their guns at the range. Never using them in the spirit of the second amendment. Mutts spend tens of thousands of dollars to dress as their favourite zogbot while wanking off their gun collection into paper targets at the range. In a nation of zero gun access, based samurai builds himself a half finished double barrel pipebomb and wastes a wef glowie.
Meanwhile in Americrap:
>Elections: stolen
>Border: porous
>Globalist pedos: operating freely
>Demographics: destroyed
>Troons: openly grooming kids

Its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Nice cope you've got there.
Hirohito didn't have it, he built it and sent the jap wef plant to the shadow realm. Learn to read.

Attached: 1655951319337.jpg (822x718, 38.38K)

A truck won't fit in my garage. I almost bought a nice Cadillac but it wouldn't fit either.
So I just use podride. I used to have a Nissan but after the tranny started slipping I sold it and got podride. Best decision of my life. I may have to get a small Honda or smart car but for getting to work or getting groceries or even going to the city for a date I prefer to take podride. It's only a few hours ride there.
I'm stuck with Hondas because of my 100 year old garage.
Trucks are deffo goyslop though I live near a gas station and they are always wiggers or hick posers blaring nigger rap and gunning their engines in order to make the surrounding houses lives hell.
Pic related is my preferred mode of transport. Or a moped but my local trail which spans several states north and south does not allow motor vehicles so I shan't be getting one. I love just cruising the broken down sidewalks doing technical stuff for when I visit my dad for mountain biking in Colorado.

Attached: podride-is-what-happens-when-you-mix-a-car-a-bike-and-swedish-creativity-106326_1.jpg (1914x885, 219.84K)

>I'm a little child without a car but my first car will totally be an $80,000 Tesla with no credit

Funny since every single corpo shills for the left