China-russia relation (2022)

Attached: chinarussia.jpg (709x618, 78.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/chRZ4hPj0z4?t=436
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill taiwan

Will you buy him new ice cream :(

Accurate. Always laughing my ass off when Russians claim they and the Chinese are equal partners. Guangzhou alone has a larger economy than the entirety of Russia. So does Jiangsu. Other provinces will catch up soon enough

Attached: border.jpg (3060x1246, 734.45K)

chinks are fucking pussies and have never won a war.

They are smart enough to not start an absolutely pointless war. Money has more power than rotten tanks these days

The whole reason modern Taiwan exists is because chinks won the war.

Attached: xhehehe.jpg (500x333, 131.38K)

literally this

Attached: E4OuKDZVcAYEl6F.jpg (530x578, 46.09K)

and they will never get it back.

do one with Harbin under russian rule and Harbin under chinese rule.

True, the ROC will never get back the mainland :)

Austria is a mouse attached to Italy
Lel

delusional

and they will get it back

That's Latvia

What has Latvia done?

it really be more like that though

Attached: 1659899374744330.png (709x618, 330.83K)

>country where the cryptokikes at the top steal and squander 90% of the potential vs country where the elites squander only 60% of the potential
russisters.... we got too cocky

Author is Russian

Attached: 1646582983391.png (362x482, 282.09K)

Chineses are normal beings who rightfully see war as the most abhorrent part of humanity and will avoid it as much as possible.
Asking NATO puppets to understand this is futile.

Attached: 1650271476503.gif (498x334, 56.48K)

Attached: 1658493877671370.jpg (480x345, 25.19K)

Russia might actually still be relevant if they joined NATO and EU. Instead they betrayed their white race and joined China.

Attached: PITT.jpg (576x531, 56.48K)

Attached: FTgSuVJWUAAd3s1.jpg (627x960, 83.48K)

>EU
if you think a country like Turkey or Russia will ever be allowed to join EU with the way their elections work, you are retarded
>NATO
even Putler tried that, they refused

>their white race
call me wh*Te again and I'll fucking exterminate your pedophile expat ass

Russia probably made so many demands no one would sign off on it

Of course that was the case. A country less economically relevant than Spain with an army unable to beat Ukraine wants to be treated as a US equal lmao

Very rude

> Moscovites actually believe this

Attached: D1F8393C-C65C-4DE7-8211-4D96E9D842F4.jpg (1200x1600, 261.17K)

One thing coming to my mind.
Information warfare has been happning. and Nagative campainings have been taken place against japan from China and South Korea by making up historical cluel stories such as Nankin and Comfort women. Full of comments related with this kinda things everywhere onilne.

But what about Russia? has Russia have done the information warfare against Europe? to weaken some specific cunts like Germany for exmple? anyone who is familar about this field?

About what China and South korea, trust me I have been a researcher in that field

Attached: 1658543971572950.png (549x654, 464.02K)

China and S.Korea controlled by N.Korea*
South korea has been manupilated by North Korea which is manupilated by China

nice proxy.

we are aware, yes

Attached: Xi and Putin monky.jpg (945x810, 147.68K)

Retard, Russia submitted an offer to join the NATO. .

>dude just join the enemy organization that was formed against you in the last century
>nvm forget the fact that soviet threat gone and theres no reason for natos existence

Chinese are fucking bastard cheapskates, if they can save half a penny by making the job poorly, scamming or cheapening out on safety measures they'll do it, they don't give a shit that it might endanger others, no wonder these things happen so often in China

>probably
do you base all your opinions in life on personal headcanon? good luck with your late onset schizophrenia I guess

fact of the matter is that the core of EU has never accepted a country into the union that would not be dependent on them politically and economically - it's never been a charity

same goes for NATO, just with the additional factor of mutual distrust and hatred borne out of the Cold War, which never really ended, just got put on hold while Russia was too poverty stricken over the 90's to pose any real threat to the American sphere of influence
if Russia is so irrelevant and weak then how come it lives rent free in your head 24/7/365? some quality cognitive dissonance you got there, Muhammed

The Chinese embarrassed themselves with the Pelosi shit, but you are in no position to look down upon them.

The duality of the Italic man

Restructer me loans China-sama.

No sane officer would want the Russian command integrated into a united structure with them ever since Kursk

you take out loan, you pay it back

Nothing wrong with shining shoes. It's an honest job.

say good bye to your ports

Is the situation there getting better, bro?

fellas is this true?

Russia "can not into information warfare" i guess.
All the information warfare technologies originates from abroad. And it's sort of a cargo-cultism for Russian Federation propaganda machine. Let's face it. Did you ever watch RT (Russia Today)? I bet you didn't because despite of resources spent into that ever consuming blackhole it doesn't cover much of the target audience. It won't shift opinions, it just consumes resources and pretends to do something. Nothing near real media propaganda machines like CNN, BBC, Euronews, DW and even some pro-asian channel. Let alone Radio Liberty and similar agents.

So Russian propaganda machine mostly targets its residents with the pro-government news and propaganda. It's pretty low level, unskilled and painfully lame that it makes puke anyone who has just more than a few braincells left.
And it consumes a lot of resources to keep this propaganda machine running.

There are other kinds of foreign operations, i guess. I won't be surprised if your far righties are actually a mere puppet in a play. But they act so lame they only make clowns of themselves instead of delivering an impact.

They both look good though
And it's way better than the drc Rwanda border

Attached: 46FE8BDC-2BB8-4EC0-8DF0-7BAA02CEB502.jpg (1024x683, 270.22K)

The US too, if you aware

Just the opposite in fact. And it's a real shame for the ones realising it.
We're no longer western cockhole. We're eastern cockhole now.

RT is a good channel.

>he actually thinks his subsaharan african tier country can compete with China

*stops buying gas and oil*
*little pavel starve to death*

do not bark at hand that feed

> Let's face it. Did you ever watch RT (Russia Today
Yes before they got blocked on youtube, their African documentaries were great.
Especially the ones about the congos.
Really good stuff

>Muhammed
I think it's usually with an "o" in the UK, Magomed

America could probably nuke you and russia

Russia puts Europe in a big trouble, oh even the world. You can't have basic standards of living without Russia. I don't remember Austria putting energy sanctions on Russia.
Russia won all over again

your pic doesnt make sense

China pussied out on Taiwan and let US walk over it
while Russia took action in Ukraine

Damn, we're so pathetic

we make it not worth to nuke. also china-us in economic deathpact it not happen

russia lose economy for one century to gain a few km of land. china not so short-sighted

I liked their documentaries about Amish in Latin America and Russian version of Amish out in Siberia

>A country less economically relevant than Spain
we're fucked this winter, lad

>russia lose economy for one century to gain a few km of land. china not so short-sighted
user gets it. (Don't mind me.)

Attached: 1655157230191.png (630x360, 43.38K)

>think
lol
lmao
>Magomed
I live in a christian city whose biggest migrant groups are Russians and Armenians, but sure

Lol how do the Federal Security Bureau pays you to post this crap?

Do you believe even in a glimpse of it?

Lol'd at your "Z" insignia.

Most people don't even mention it talking to people from foreign countries, just not to get a portion of piss i to their faces.

Foreign propaganda works brilliant, i admit. I like the way it took them just a few months to portray Russian Federation is a threat to the World's democracy, a truly barbaric state.

They know their stuff. Catchy tear-breaking stories. Touchy videoreels of atrocities shown only from one side of the conflict.

Why aren't you able to do the same level job? I'm disappointed.

We are all fucked so we can only sit back and compare who is gonna get fucked the hardest. Russia is probably looking at -50% gdp over the next several years with no recovery, ever, because they are dying out drunkards

Western propaganda is for the most just lies, I know the truth and it makes me put Z here.

>Russia puts Europe in a big trouble
It's a minor inconvenience, but it will help with Europe's security in a long run.

Attached: 1650462941785.jpg (604x483, 38.42K)

How?

Warmongering in short.

Screw you.

Every propaganda is a lie. But they just have the skills and technology to lie better.

I strongly doubt you know anything at all, unless you've been to the front line for yourself or at least spoken to people who actually were there.

This "special operation" is just a money grinder. Everyone benefits from it for the exception of the common folks caught in the middle.

It was pretty much orchestrated and Russian Federation just did what it was expected to do. Just played it's part in the whole picture of unfolding a new Claus Schwabish "new world".

Most people are gonna forget the Taiwan thing, it's not gonna be a big sticking point for long, not for the US at least imho.

true true

Attached: 1650390226947.jpg (240x168, 9.46K)

lmao

Agreed on that.

As long as US will sell out Taiwan in the long run despite of their "Welcome Pelosi" chanting, this little teaser won't mean anything but an unpleasant pun.

If the US won't sell it out. Well, it's going to a more thrilling plot twist.

Markets, climate crisis, east Asian security as a whole.
Only America benefits from it, don't lie.

Attached: 1659905853669.jpg (867x434, 61.53K)

>Markets, climate crisis, east Asian security as a whole.
How exactly? You just throwing words here.

That's exactly what Russian propagandists do.
Nothing to back up their claim.
In our place if you try to dispute it you'll end up getting fined or put into jail, depending on the amount of "heresy" you try to spread.

The most funny part he can't pull such a thing in you here. And that's just hilarious.

Getting better
And that's why we didn't let you spy on India this time.

Attached: 1640961955503.png (1554x574, 139.67K)

i used to check RT often
it was fun watching that channel for some reason

To speak the truth, i didn't expect many to even say they've heard about RT.
A few posts aren't very representative, but I'm open to admit that i may have underestimated it's coverage capacity.
From my point of view it really looked like a waste of taxpayers money to keep RT running.

On the other hand, did you watch it just out of boredness and curiosity?
And did it in any way shift your opinion on covered topics?

OP isn't even Chinese.

Attached: 1643007833368.png (680x453, 373.28K)

Can you stop being fucking dumb

China cut ties, just google it

RT is what most media outlets here used to cover events in the Northern part of the world. I like that there is another mainstream outlet that shows things in a different view rather than all vomiting out western cancer from Roeters or CNN.

rt showed people what the west doesn't want to share.
Catalan protests, yellow jackets or how Germans beat up protesters.

You really think Americans didn't expect this reaction or that this won't harm China as well?

youtu.be/chRZ4hPj0z4?t=436

WTF is this real?

That's interesting.

Did you also realize that this particular "different view" was also shifted, altered, biased and emphasized just to show things in a key it was "required" by media owners to?

Or you used it to cross-check other sources like CNN, or Reuters you've mentioned, just ot find the discrepancies to separate grains of "truth" from the flow of lies?

Or maybe you just didn't care at all and just watched it.

Every media is biased. And the bias is justified by the ones having control over the particular media.

>On the other hand, did you watch it just out of boredness and curiosity?
Only guys that actually make documentaries on third world countries, aljezera does it but it's not as quality and western media doesn't give a shit.

China's cgtn/cctv is too bad on practically everything
Their only decent video was on why china doesn't build skyscrapers anymore even though they still do it (just not megatall world breaking)

Are you kidding?
Or you're mocking me with the "it looks shopped" meme?

A poor Photoshop, of course. Meme-alike.

Winnie-the-Pooh wears the Russian orthodox priest outfit, for the exception of the hat. The photoshopper just didn't know the difference between the Greek and Russian orthodox tradition. That's why this pic is so lame and hilarious.

The crowd carries the icon of the Jesus Christ "Spas Nerukotvornyj" (Image of Edessa is the closest translation Wikipedia suggests".

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: MuhChineseDebtTrap.jpg (658x524, 27.72K)

It was on plutotv for a while. I have a buddy on discord who works for them lmao. Says he doesn't care what they do as long as he gets paid.

This thread shows why it's so easy to turn Russia and China against eachother

Attached: 78436743864743647343.jpg (630x1200, 53.69K)

The documentaries actually cover some aspects of life in different places.

But didn't you try watching videos of people living there as well? Even with the help of YouTube subtitles. Not the luxury and glamping travel blogs, of course.
Or the promotional documentaries like Russian Travel Guide where my country looks like a Paradise on Earth.

I totally understand that there are a lot of spots in the world (my country included) where people didn't even know what the YouTube is.

But still short video fragments of other people's lifes may tell an unbiased story. You may look at the architecture, infrastructure, activities and so on to get some pieces into your own puzzle.

imagine being so stupid as to think the chinese flag is chinese

based, westoids are too bloodthirsty and short sighted to understand

I liked that it gave another viewpoint than western media. It's funny cuz in my community college they used to have 2 tvs in the cafeteria: one would play Fox the other CNN. Most ignored but I'd occasionally glance back and forth and realized they were very similar. RT gives another side. All news is inherently bias so to get the real truth you gotta see what the opposing sides are saying and find the truth somewhere in the middle.

If that makes sense.

A buddy of yours is pretty lucky, imo.
He probably had a paygrade way higher than a median one.

A lot of folks follow this kind of a credo "i don't care as long it's being paid well".
And in some way i don't blame them. Their paygrade and loyalty allows the to maintain a higher level of life and have more luxury than a common folk does.

The life level is degrading, but i guess they'll be able to live happily over the clouds, pretending like nothing happens. Just a carefully built zone of comfort in a private home behind a two meter high fence.

Internet and conversations on the internet are not really representative or anything.
Not a single one internet "revolution" succeeded because nobody actually takes whatever is written on the internet seriously.
Internet activism is probably the most retarded form of activism and achieves fuck all.

Out of all those, China's the one that's refusing to ease the burden by restructuring. They will still get their money back, just in different terms. That pie chart is useless too since you have the ability to make a similar yet different pie chart, roll it up and shove it deep inside yourself.

>But didn't you try watching videos of people living there as well
Most if the time there isn't any content coming from africa when it comes to journalism or just how life is there for you average pleb (not expat) and the ones that do it are usuaally so up their own asses it sad.
They mainly try to one up eachother in dis is da reeealllzzzz africa, shugarcoating, and crying about CHYNA to the extreme to the point where it is sad.

african tigress and wode maya are 2 such examples, of really low quality content.

Tayo Anya is a better and has a higher iq honestly. His videos on why africa is poor, mainly due to the fact that it's incredibly hard to do business and make companies there, due to various reasons and is just a lot more level headed.

It's understandable because blacks get bullied online but still.
T.black

Attached: chill.gif (220x317, 313.98K)

So tell me why so much propaganda is being thrown even at local media and entertainment social networks? Even domestic ones like VKontakte, Yandex Zen?

I think that it's just the opposite. Another information channel to feed the agenda, shape outlooks and opinions.

It's about quantity over quality. Constant exposure.

The idea of propaganda is sometimes not to change your outlook, but to make you believe that you're wrong, mistaken and all alone.

buddy we have our fingers up each others asses so far trade wise it would be suicide to nuke them
its probably why we're not actually gonna go to war anytime soon

But at the same time more and more people are using the Internet, mote people using the Internet for entertainment and spend more time using the Internet than iteracting irl in the first world.

>tf
>tp

fucking mutt

Attached: spqr.jpg (800x640, 137.85K)

>no argument
>completely subsumed by burgermutt propaganda
lol 10% bro, Japan has more of your debt than China.

They literally ordered you to not start the war until Olympics were over

His family lives in Novosibirsk and he's been studying in Vladistok for the last few years at uni. Doesn't talk a lot and a very zen, down to earth kinda guy. I call him are Siberian sage.

>mutt with 0 reading comprehension
reread what I wrote but very slowly, word by word. I believe in you.

why do you blame china for all your problems? kek

They beat the Ottomans at least.
ok, show a statistic that proves me wrong then since I showed one that proves me right. That's kinda how these things go fren.

because chinese-russian "alliance" is a complete shitshow only nominally held together by anti-us sentiment?

Attached: 1590869762622.jpg (498x550, 50.46K)

spongebob would never do this

why they started it in Februaruy when the Rasputitsa was at it's worst and not say in November when the sanctions would have immediately hit the EU the hardest is beyond me. They also realistically should have had double the forces and focused entirely on capturing everything East and South of the Dnipier instead of meme Kiev shit. This war was goaded on my NATO but Putin was an idiot for taking the bait so easily. They tried to do the same thing now with China but they aren't falling for it.

Where did I blame them for all the problems? I simply stated that they refused to restructer the debt. This country's shifting from pro China policies to pro India polices now thanks to their lack of involvement like said.

It's not a spongebob, lol.
Idk, it's sort of a rice guy.

But the grey one is the "Vatnik" or the cotton padded cheap body warmer. A meme image representing "Russian rednecks" angry, stupid, envious and eternally drunk creature.

you were already turning against china before your economy collapsed out of your own negligence. i don't see why china should reward you

kek

>you were already turning against china
From what do you base this from? Or are you admitting that you don't have any knowledge about Asian geopolitics at all?

pajeets told me

Knowing the history I expected more bullet holes in the signs.

Attached: 1659912369077.jpg (500x499, 63.5K)

They don't dictate us our foreign and international politics unlike the USA to Cuckmany. You can't even decide by yourselves if you want rapugees or not.

>mfw the latest studies from Yale about the Russian economy indicate their GDP could fall by 40% if the sanctions remain

>mfw there is a non zero chance than next year or the one after Poland could have a bigger GDP than Russia

can you imagine the Any Forums posting if that happens?

Attached: 64DAC691-0C85-4752-8959-CFC951E6B921.png (657x527, 127.46K)

>even the sky is brighter in China

It was a brilliant operation to predictably push Russian Federation to do its part of play.

I don't know much of the details but apart from the whole thing there were acts of desinformation.

To keep it short, internal desinformation about Russian army and supply channels true state, attitude and behavior of the key Ukrainian government officials and town administration (their loyalty could've been just bought, to make them surrender) and discrepancies in military target/supply locations.

You are totally right about the lure.
But it was both outside and inside job.
Pretty impressive, after all.

It was sort of a leak, even in public by the deceased Zhirinovsky in late December about all that. But he posed sort of a clown and nobody listened.

Honestly, i may be a short sighted after saying it, but i totally refused to believe something like this may happen until it actually happened. I thought like, aw, come on, it would be just stupid, no way it may happen.

I don't wish ill to Russia, I just hope they calm the fuck down and have a normal government that doesn't steal from them so that they can earn normal wage

So I know Russians look at the world in a domination sado-masochistic sort of way, but if Germany went against US interests they wouldn't exactly be invaded. It would most likely be a strongly worded speech.

My friend who's a literal journalist for RT was saying there was zero chance this would happen and I agreed. He was shocked when it happened. And yea I forgot about the whole NATO intel leak, I guess they realized shit was out of the bag and if they waited longer Ukraine would mobilize.

It just all happened so fast, normally these things have more build-up, both sides were clearly caught off guard in the first few days in their own ways and it was obvious cuz that was the only part of the war we were getting any significant footage as observers. Then it went dark for both sides' intelligence's sakes.

russia probably one of the biggest what if stories
they have the human capital and natural resources
without their corrupt goverment funnelling profits from oil and gas sales into their own pocked and away from infrastructure projects they could probably be as prosperous as germany or japan

Attached: merkeltrump.jpg (1200x900, 369.84K)

No need to invade, Cuckmany is already occupied. Has been since 1945. There's literally a zero chance they'll go against the US interests under the current regime. To do so, they need to have a regime change first.

You just fail to understand simple thing. Like in the most countries in the world, you can't have government. Government is just a bunch of army/secret service taking control of the whole country with the help of the army/secret service oligarchy. Oligarchy which isn't army/secret service eventually loses everything and just disappears.

So yes, answering your question, it won't be changed from the inside.
Any glimpse of any opposition has been rooted out.

Germany already goes against the US. They became dependent on Ruskie gas and laughed at Trump, and now we're all gonna laugh at them as they freeze this winter

>without their corrupt goverment
Without our corrupt government we'd already have balkanized and got our resources stolen by the West. Pootin may be bad, but liberals are even worse. We need someone like Franco or Stalin, literal dictator who'll hang liberals and corrupted politicians in public, lol. Liberalism sucks, it's suicidal for each country with a liberal regime.

I could easily see chinese eating part of russia. who is going to stop them? surely not the russians

>Without our corrupt government we'd already have balkanized and got our resources stolen by the West.
because having such a big country is impossible to manage. it's instable and balkanized Russia would be in equilibrium.
also international trade is not "theft", because both sides create weatlh. but keep living in your fantasy

Attached: 1654792396783.jpg (1280x960, 220.68K)

stockholm syndrome is strong with this one

If the west wants putin killed then that means putin is good, the logic is simple enough yeat soyboys fail to grasp it

Yes because as we all know the Central Asian countries and caucus countries are all first world now

>stockholm syndrome
That's about Russians worshipping the West. We call them Smerdyakov. We only saw evil and invasions from western pigs.

It's a perfect example of kind of deranged and delusional shit some people in my country believe in.

USSR was created to take Russia out of the picture in the WWI.
Later it served as a Red Scarecrow to ballance the West.
It was deconstructed in the 90's when the agenda changed.

Countries, no matter what they are, are just tools in a paper, rock, scissors game.
No conspiracy theories, just well played orchestration.

>

Attached: 1513446995713.png (533x517, 410.96K)

No because they're still somehow dependent on Russia, for example they cannot sell their resources freely, because Russia threatens them (in fear of losing monopoly).
Also they've only been independent (on paper) for 30 years, which is not enough to build anything.

Low iq and high iq people agree on this.
Medium iq soibois believe America is holy and good.

Attached: 1658478744975605m.jpg (818x1024, 136.23K)

Because America has never captured anyone's resources :)

It's already happening.
As a rent of forest logging areas near Chinese border.
And "mutual" agricultural projects.

because conquest is a foreign concept to russians

America has never ever invaded anyone, stop being so cautious and reject your nukes, goy, America only wants you good!

Attached: 5808f77262ba0157e30696e4.png (400x400, 143.99K)

> unironically falling for poltard memes
yeah, i guess its a pretty universal for 30+ yo failures in life

Attached: 1634475201633.jpg (1483x1920, 182.34K)

who says america is "good" retards
no one says "russia bad america good"
all governments are evil, that's their job.

>30+ yo failures in life
They all are libtards. Why else someone would be a self-hating piece of shit?

At least russia actually does something besides attack the waves

False alarm.
He posted the "pekaface".

He's just a stupid /btard from the Russian imageboard called Dvach.

He can't post freely in his own stinky dumpster as long as the owner of the imageboard 2ch channels all of his ip and post data directly to the Federal Security Bureau.
So his only retreat is to come here and "troll pendosis" barking from his booth with a collar and chain on his neck.

Kek

everyone knows the CCP is going to backstab Russia the moment they see a perfect oppurtinity. China can then install a puppet state and accelerate their complete control of the world. Modern day Russia is like what Italy was during WW2 for the Germans, a pest of an 'ally'.