I never want to hear anyone say the dems represent the little guy ever again

I never want to hear anyone say the dems represent the little guy ever again.

Attached: 1650583501425.png (560x211, 41.91K)

The problem with audits is you will usually end up having to hire an attorney to settle it even if you haven't skirted any taxes. It's utter harassment and will cost people thousands of extra dollars to deal with.

They never did.

Attached: 1550975450245.jpg (480x480, 23.59K)

I know, but this should be a slap in the face to all the dems about to get fucked by their own party. Too bad they're too fucking stupid to realize it.

neither republicans nor dems give a single fuck about the average American. believing otherwise means you're a useful idiot

So what was the republican angle in authoring and voting for the amendment?

be wary of any government that starts getting desperate for the equivalent of loose change behind the couch cushions

>still thinking in terms of republican vs democrat
it's US, the average americans, vs THEM, the blood sucking parasites. that's the only distinction that matters and blood will run soon enough

All American politicians are bought and paid for by big business, banks, saudi Arabia or Israel. Soon china too.

Republicans are 90% not that bad and do generally have policies that benefit Americans. The other 10% are the Liz cheneys and other infiltrators. People who say they are all the same are just butthurt dems and third party fags usually

the system is broken. there's no more time for compromise. only blood will solve this

Oh sweetie. So adorable

>Soon

Attached: 136.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Why was going after the little fish voted against on strictly party lines. Answer this question please.

Why would they want to limit auditing to themselves?

>90%
Way too fucking high. I can think of only a handful, rand, grassley, jim jordan. Not many else coming to mind. But they were right about this issue.

Fucking die already boomer retard

Attached: 94A50ACA-F59B-4016-B502-0E3EE655ED1A.jpg (1024x688, 134.69K)

Nope, when it comes down to it those guys also suck kike cock.

Jesus Christ, dude. Get help.

Just think of it like this. The more buzzwords they use, the more of a pedophile they are.

The government never supports the little guy, why is this still an issue? Oh, I remember, because people are fucking retarded and they trust government lolz. Imagine thinking your government, any party or any bureaucrat, is looking out for you and not themselves. The stupidity is on another level

Attached: E9A4A3B0-7FDF-4E62-B376-458858C0461D.jpg (806x729, 156.17K)

>Republicans are 90% not that bad and do generally have policies that benefit Americans
What level of delusion is this

Then why propose the amendment at all?

To keep the play going