Europeans can’t cook

Why are inferior races so jealous and bitter?
>pic related is tasty
>multi complex flavors from cooking fried and seasoned chicken in spirits, spices, onions, carrots, mushrooms and topping it off with red wine and chicken stock for the ultimate flavor explosion
The only race that comes close to better and more complex flavoring are the Chinese
Niggers and non-whites can’t into cooking
Why do they try to erase our culture by claiming we can’t cook?

Attached: BEE6E7F3-EC54-415F-81C2-600CA9263C22.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

I can cook

Attached: 9146aff8-be0e-4662-8923-3aba5544478e.png (900x780, 231.67K)

>Chinese
I know you are someone from a broken innawoods country but let me tell you its not chinks but japanese.

Euros can cook, but everyone agrees so I'm just gonna talk about something else.
I'm of the belief that if something looks like vomit, I'm not picky if I don't eat it. If something tastes bad, I'm not picky if I don't eat it. There are so many people in America that I'm a picky eater, but it's not that. The average American is just so used to shit that they're able to eat it like pigs. Goyslop is a real thing, because I'm pretty sure these fat, and even only chubby, fucks would eat pigs slop if you told them that it was on some fucking menu.
>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH NOT EATING FOOD YOUR BRAIN TELLS YOU TO NOT EAT!

Attached: anon cool.png (800x600, 29.81K)

German cuisine is the best in the world

I thought that was beef stew or a pot roast until I noticed the chicken leg

legit bavarian food is pretty good and restaurants have a very home made taste
overhated/10

It’s French food I made, coq au vin

fpbp

German food is hardy and not bad, but it’s way too simple to be the best in the world and maybe this is why it’s good. Simple to make, tasty, doesn’t need much time
But in Europe the best food falls into French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese hands
Sorry niggers

It does look pretty tasty

Cock in a van?

>cock in a van
We don’t live in a British immigrant rape society :) it’s just “chicken in wine” ;)

Thanks, it was extremely tasty.
This was the aftermath. European cooking is really the best

Attached: 061838CA-9058-44AC-A95E-620A3617077D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

The presentation looks bad but it probably tastes delicious. The top
Chefs of the world study in Italy and France. Only the British have shit cuisine. Baked beans are nigger tier. Might as well dunk spaghetti-Os on your toast.

Attached: 514BE941-76DB-4534-A8E4-4FA382BE1F28.jpg (750x660, 34.9K)

you frequent a gay sushi bar in austria

Attached: Bruno_poster.jpg (260x384, 25.31K)

found the chink

Tinned spaghetti on toast is unironically lush.

White food is bland and tasteless just like white people. Only Italian food is decent but that's because of their moorish influence and close proximity to Africa and the middle east. In general white food lacks flavor and spice.

I dont like the plates, they make it look like the food is bloody.

I'm waiting for your apologies

Tropical races throw meat and 9000 vegetals and spices in a bowl and call it cooking skill.

Coq au vin is good example of tasty meal from everyday ingredients, which is the hallmark of every good national cuisine

>White food is bland and tasteless just like white people
Pls shut the fuck you. You americans know nothing about europeans. Anglos don't know how to cook