What are your thoughts on dating apps? Are they based if they lead to something real?

I met my wife on one of these, so I think they clearly work if you can avoid sluts who only want random cock. It can be difficult, but worth it. Just like meeting women at social events. Did I just get lucky or do you agree?

Attached: Tinder_Logo-1.png (5000x4082, 154.95K)

>I met my wife on one of these
so did a substancial amount of males before you kek

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHHA.png (650x650, 12.64K)

degenerate and jew datamining operation used for shekels and blackmail

Dating apps remind lonely men that they are lonely. Nothing worse then a 2/10 girl getting 50+ matches a day where an average 5/10 dude might never receive 50 likes in his lifetime

Not gonna kek. I feel lucky. It's one of those rare moments I feel like wholesome stuff is also working in our favour. Tradwife. Christ, I I feel like I lucked out tacobro.

I’m with the leaf on this one

True, but that's just a female thing in general. If you compiled stats on single men and women in a bar, in the workplace or at social events, I guarantee the women would be receiving a lot more attention there as well as online as a general rule of thumb. It's natural for men to be more assertive in that regard because it's written into our genes to seek out partners and that has translated across into dating apps too. It only seems more noticeable in the latter scenario because people can look up hard data on apps. If people feel lonely because of that, they should work on their game and stop chasing after sluts.

I think men should stop using them completely.
The man's role is to make a life, the woman's role is to chase that man's life.
A man who pursues women is worthless and weak.

In east coast Canada it's next to hopeless if you're an unvaxxed guy. I mean I get likes and women are interested in me, but they're all vaxxed and go to college, plus they have the tendency to ghost you. It's just a losing game.

Attached: tinder eugenics.jpg (1024x1024, 30.36K)

Does the "watering hole" at which you found her not send up some alarms though?

I just can't fathom an actual traditionally minded woman signing up for a dating site with a reputation for casual sex. It just doesn't add up. How is she both traditional but you met through Tinder? Surely she's had multiple sexual partners before you?

Attached: 1592433104750.jpg (657x527, 38.24K)

These successfully destroyed what little confidence I had in my appearance so I guess they're based for that.

Moving is always an option.

Does the app track that shit now? Fuck me. I haven't used it in a while, so is that a really a thing?

If you’re a Chad it’s great for finding holes from the comfort of your couch. If you’re ugly it’s a waste of time. Women won’t give you the time of day

The ones that swiped me were super clingy. Realistically, they were a couple points below me, but i guess it is what it is.

let the cuck believe his own delusions, reality would surely drive him to suicide. He found the most loyal trad christcuck wife possible on tinder of all places, such luck!

Attached: lol.jpg (634x438, 40.63K)

Data mining to help teach the algos. If you matched with someone you just let mark Zuckerbergs algo take the place of an organic meeting which would automatically null and void any potential relationship for me personally. But maybe you don't care about that sort of thing.

That’s just not true, I consider myself average looking and I had over 300 matches in a month or so. I guess it depends largely on where you live

Yeah I've considered it. It's full of libtard agnostic cunts here.

No it doesn't, but vaxxed women have the opportunity to put a sticker in their profile that says that they got it. I just mentioned it in my bio to avoid headaches. On Hinge there's an option to say that you didn't get it though.

It's probably just something they all put in their bios to make others think they're a "smart" person.

A girl just sent me a bunch of videos of her masturbating on there and I'm so horny I can't focus on my studies
She also might wanna fuck but might make me pullout which I don't want to so it's kind of a waste of time for me.
I just want a normal relationship honestly

a lot of east coast women look like potatoes

Attached: 1642821813287.jpg (360x351, 26.86K)

Yes lol exactly. It's usually "don't date me if you're unvaxxed."

Attached: novaxnomatch.png (448x324, 84.67K)

I got very lucky, or so I assume. She was a virgin before she met me. I know, I know. That's a suspicious claim. But it's true in this case. To be honest, that wouldn't really bother me anyway. I sure as fuck wasn't a virgin, so it wouldn't have mattered to me if she wasn't, which I told her. To me, having sex with serious partners is different to being a slut anyway. The bitches who hook up with every ghetto cunt they swipe right on are usually noticeable by their retarded selfies and provocative shit.

Absolutely garbage for ugly men, can't say the same for ugly women.

You're better looking than you think, cutie.

I met my first wife on e-harmony. Full-size American model. Comfortable, sure, but needed lots of maintenance and was inefficient.
Ended up trading her in for my 2nd wife I met on a language-tutoring app. Nice subcompact Japanese model.
Only issue is that I get deathstares from roasties when we’re in the US because she’s built like a 15yo when we’re actually just 3 months apart in age.

I put "Whites Only" on mine and only got chinks and muds liking me lol.

"The problem is that they're all sluts, they just hide it."

LOL yes they do leafbro. I was gonna try and date this 200lb landwhale because she was unvaxxed, but she aborted two babies and didn't want kids. Plus the fatties think they're entitled to top-tier men like the rest of them.

Kek. I'm a cuck because I found a loyal woman? You're a retarded faggot. The last time one of those "women" appeared in Mexico, they were probably burned alive by the Cartels for being a tranny incel.

Attached: FY8EywBXgAAVMRN.png (348x311, 11.93K)

Kek

Thanks for the confidence boost but I’m really just average. There’s absolutely nothing special about me

You're getting grilled cause you're a fucking race mixer.

Well they literally just landed me a girlfriend so there's that

She also sent a vid of herself pissing though which is nasty
Why do women pretend squirting is real in 2022

You have to sift through the garbage women on there, but there are random women that just broke up with their bf a few weeks that hop on there. Those are the ones that you have to find and they will get cuffed back up fast