I hate cities so much is unreal

I hate cities so much is unreal.

Attached: 1638114891081.webm (360x640, 2M)

My criminal law teacher worked in this foresaken city.
I was told a story of a nigger working at McDonald’s who served another nigger with a substandard McFlurry which that other nigger to yell at him. This made McDonald’s cashier nigger chimp out and stab him in the eye with a key.

Look up eye for McFlurry or something, I’m not larping

Is America ok?

SOVL
VIBRANT
COSMOPOLITAN

Nah they keep most of the scum concentrated in a small area, cities are great.

Twelve Monkeys Sequel

>tfw some parts of Rome are starting to look like this
When I was in Rome, I was so glad to get on the bus to a town far away from all the trash and diversity.

Cities are literally satanic. Change my mind.

This is actually a pretty nice area.

checked
it's full of culture

Even Luhansk is better kek

You hate niggers*
Your love a city without niggers in it.

Lived there can confirm. This liberal paradise is full of rampant evil. Maybe citizens should wake up and physically remove democrat politicians

no it sucks here, I really want to leave but have no where to go

The issue isn't democrats, Vermont and Maine are full of Democrats. The real issue is non-whites and the globohomo agenda. This is run by both Republicans and Democrats

Looks like São Paulo, another place that got jewed.

Dumb country bumpkins will be culled in ww3

>I hate cities so much is unreal.

libs choose to live like that

Attached: hyper realistic pepe.png (699x487, 535.18K)

Sao Paulo has a nigger problem

If you think republican controlled parts of the country are any better then you are mistaken. The rot is nationwide.

Attached: 1102.jpg (1200x630, 105.87K)

God bless America.

Pave the streets with grass and crops

we're no longer majority White
it's ogre

Attached: 1635128790910.jpg (2048x1365, 355.19K)

Move to Columbia. Everything is cheap. Cheap food. Cheap housing. Cheap coke. Prostitution is legal. No jobs though.

Turn unused buildings into public showers like in gyms, level 2 sanitation bathhouses. Genius. And everyone else camps free. In advanced tents instead of villas. Genius!

Both parties need to be removed. All federal agencies need to be absolved.

America is a huge nation. This is one city, Philadelphia, and it's one of the worst.

If you don’t project yourself as a weak ass bitch areas like this are perfectly safe. I’m a tall fit white guy that open carry’s and criminals like this just eyeball you and keep walking. They only interested in easy targets that won’t put up a fight. It might help that I grew up in this type of environment and know how to handle myself.

Those areas will become drug dens and places for prostitution kek

I project myself as an insane tweaker in these areas. No one wants to get stabbed by an aids knife.

That is also a viable option. You’re basically blending in with your surroundings.

Based

Dredd-tier

No.

Attached: 1595009095515.jpg (750x601, 122.77K)