So uh, how does this solve inflation?

So uh, how does this solve inflation?

Attached: 2D858FAE-C268-4029-B7CF-366598EAB98A.jpg (1024x768, 138.72K)

>Inflation Reduction Act
>Climate Efforts
the 21s century, people

It's a taxation sensation.

Attached: 1659813811823327.jpg (480x360, 20.12K)

Solving problems?

>Double the number of IRS agents to conduct audits
Get fucked politicians. I hope some whack job goes Lee Harvey Oswald on all of you

cant tell if you're being serious

inflation?

>inflation?

>fox

Its pretty obvious now that we arnt in charge anymore.

>environmental justice
so more "fuck white people" programs coming

burgers?

If you have to ask, you can’t afford it

How does all that add up to $433 billion?

USA's leaders are robbing us blind.

It's every man for himself at this point.

Attached: 098sdkhjfksg.png (850x680, 267.26K)

supposedly spending billions on hiring IRS agents will allow the government to stop rich people from abusing tax loopholes (?), so they make money back by collecting more taxes

Finishing up law school and was planning on going into tax to combat IRS in disputes, guess I chose well

Kek for Tomas Schuman

what else comes from washington?

The last time we funded green energy scams elon musk became the "richest" man in the world. Who will it be this time?

Attached: 1659263909912106.jpg (299x450, 20.94K)

more taxes and IRS agents to make sure they are collected which are greater than all the spending which will cool the economy and reduce the deficit
also less spending by medicare and Medicaid after drug prices are renegotiated

he's doing the stonetoss burgerthing

>what's in the $433 billion inflation reduction act?
>369+300+80+60+9+2.6+1.5 (>$822 billion)

inflation is caused by global warming

cant this be fillibustered ?

Attached: _skadi_arknights_drawn_by_azto_dio_226c67df2b69d956e9208341193aafc3.jpg (1142x1400, 874.92K)

Nevermind that the IRS actively avoids auditing the wealthy. It makes sense that they primarily audit the not-as-poor by sheer numbers, but it's still ridiculous how hard they go after the middle and working class.

We will spend our way out of a recession to keep the stupid boomer economy afloat. Meanwhile every crooked politician is going to get their hand in the cookie jar, too. It is going to be very expensive.

no, it is a budget reconciliation bill, but the vote-a-rama lasted 15 hours

Attached: 20220607_122140.jpg (949x1132, 222.52K)

The environmental justice heroes put on their 500 million dollar planeteer fursuits and fight inflation by night.

How do all these urban shitlibs voting Democrat not realize that all the new IRS auditors are going to be used to go after people who sold some stuff on Ebay or Craigslist?

The IRS doesn't bother going after wealthy big businesses. Big corporations have lawyers and will fight their claims. It's the little people who don't have that capability, and so it's the millions and millions of little people that the IRS prefers to go after, even if it's just for clerical errors and not dotting all i's and crossing all t's.

I also bet a larger chunk of the extra money/manpower will go toward trying to fuck over anyone in crypto for daring to escape the jewish financial system

I, personally, will be forming a cartel with my neighbors.

Obviously not at all lmao. Just another cover to justify excessive spending to pacify the Eco-tard lobby in change for the continuous devaluation of the Dollar and thus the continuing theft of wealth from the american populace.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT. I HATE CLEAN WATER AND BREATHABLE AIR

Attached: 1562878761853.png (291x344, 82.58K)

PROTIP: a good cpa and tax lawyer makes you look like a big wealthy corp in the irs eyes

Inflation will be tackled in the upcoming Happy Increasing Act :)

You blow me cunt that’s how. Now pay your taxes0

White people who don't pay attention to their politicians and their policies are some of the most useless fuckers in the country. They're the worst kinds of enablers.

Attached: inflation.png (359x364, 54.53K)

It's not meant to fight inflation. It's meant to make politicians rich.

Attached: 1658801595627074.jpg (941x1024, 73.66K)

Sounds like a great way to get disappeared but godspeed

kys

You should be complaining about China if you’re genuinely concerned about air and water pollution

>$9 billion in tax credits for wealthy families to buy electric vehicles
Still going to be Elon

climate change will cause a 10% reduction in GDP by the year 2100. who gives a fucking fuck about climate change, assuming it's not just the sun being the sun

so you can put anything you want regarding spending, call it a budget reconciliation bill and pass it with a majority?

Perhaps one of these IRS faggots can tell me how I paid $8000 in taxes and received a whole $150 back in my return. I thought poor folks didn't pay taxes?

>muh whataboutism
America produces plenty of pollution. Enough to warrant its own criticism.