Be brazillian

>be brazillian
>8 times world champion of jiu-jitsu
>go to a nightclub in Sao Paulo
>get into an argument with some dude
>easily choke him into submission
>let him go
>dude pull a gun and shot you in the head

Attached: Captura_de_Tela_2022_08_07__s_10.56.19.jpg (1400x1400, 289.27K)

not my problem

you would be dead

>jew jizz u
Not my problem

>2022
>there are people who delude themselves that physical strength has any meaning
he found out the hard way

first of all, im glad some brazilian monkey is dead. secondly, if this asshole is going around choking people out when they have a disagreement with him, good riddance.

he relaxed

guns always win, martial arts are for show. Anyone disagreeing is a fag

I don't understand how someone could grow up in such a violent shithole like Brazil, and still think its a good idea fighting random dudes off the street.

A 12 yr old kid could literlaly be carrying a knife or a gun in that place, id just mind my own business black belt or not.

video?

Guy couldn't of shot him if he jewjitsu guy held onto choke for longer you dumb leaf faggot

as always in Brazil the shooter was an off-duty cop

>kek

Ok nigger, whatever helps you cope

people bringing guns to a fight started in 2008. In the past everything was solved with fists

>Get drunk
>Go to a club in Brazil
>Think you're the shit because you practice BJJ
>Start a fight of some trivial shit because you aren't getting any action at the club
>Guy you picked a fight with is a cop
>Shoots you in the head
>BJJ community kvetches about how you were a good boy who dindu nuffin

It's all so tiresome. Now we're going to have to hear about how humble and honorable this clown was because he had a black belt in Brazilian touch-butt

But he didn't hold the choke for longer

>>go to a nightclub in Sao Paulo
user, I...

when in niggerland act like them it was his fault for not capping him first

Every day this idiot with the Spanish flag posting over Brazil. Spaniards don't care about Brazil. Stop using VPN , retarded

jiu-jitsu seems to be the best against a single opponent but I dont think it would work well against more than attacker because you are vulnerable locked up on the ground. I think kick boxing is probably the best real world martial art.

Only 14 years obsolete then

When would you ever fight multiple people at once? You know what the best tactic in that situation is..? Getting the fuck out of there

He couldn't have choked the guy out if the guy had immediately drawn his pistol and aerated his skull

all martial arts are a meme, a gun is all you need

>fighting literal strangers
>in the current year
LMFAO

20 years ago you'd have been rolling the dice. Now? Almost guaranteed that you're going get stabbed, shot, or jumped by half a dozen guys and if it doesn't happen that night, odds are you'll bump into them again another.

Only instigate a fight or altercation if your life is absolutely in danger and you fully intend on killing the other person.

What that thing burgers say?
God made man, but Samuel Colt made men equal?

His mistaken was not holding the choke until the guy was brain dead. He beat the nigger, but let him go after he promised to calm down.

i think the ju shitzu guy has a big mouth > attack the friendly guy > friendly guy kill the anti-human . same by MMA fighter over 90 % big mouth > on street = knife / gun = MMA fighters pussy's .

Small guns have been around for 300 years and pocket knives for 100'000. You'd think people should have learnt the lesson by now

The nigger cop was drunk, starting fights and stealing bottles. Leandro Lo’s mistaken was not killing the nig pig and instead letting him go.

The mistake was getting into an argument with some random schizo

dont start a fight if you dont have a gun

The problem wasn't his fighting method it's his mindset
He's been in it for so long
He simply forgot that rules, honors and fair sportsmanship doesn't exists outside the ring